she sees you get in an accident (requested)

"Have a good day at work today, baby," Yeji said as she gave you a few quick kisses. "And please be safe. This weather is terrible and I hate that you must go in."

"Well, one of my coworkers called in sick today and it's a chance to earn a little extra money. I can't turn that down." You said, to which Yeji nodded understandingly.

"I understand, my love. Just be careful."

"I will, I promise." You assured and gave her a quick kiss before walking out the door.

Yeji sighed as she watched you go down the front porch steps and the driveway to your car when she glanced at the counter and saw that your phone was still there.

She grabbed it before throwing on a pair of her shoes and hurrying out the door.

"Wait, baby, wait!" She yelled as she tried to get to you as fast but as safely as possible.

Thankfully, you hadn't started your car yet and you had heard her call out for you, so you rolled your window down and waited for her.

You couldn't help but giggle over how cute she looked as the snowflakes fell and landed in her hair as she reached your side.

"Yes, beautiful?" You said.

"Forgetting something?" She asked as she held your phone out for you to grab.

"Oh, thank you so much, Yeji! What would I ever do without you?"

"Forget your phone, obviously." She joked with a giggle. "It's freezing out here and there's ice everywhere. The roads are going to be bad so please be careful and text me when you get to work so I know you made it safely."

"Okay, I will. I promise."

She leaned in and kissed your lips softly before she took a few steps back.

Thanks to the bitter cold air, she could see her breath as she rubbed her arms and watched you carefully pull out of the driveway.

She waved to you with that big beautiful smile that you love so much as you prepared to drive off to work.

However, her smile faded fast and a look of pure horror took over as she watched someone coming from behind going much too fast.

The car was slipping and sliding as they came up behind you and, to Yeji's horror, it hit yours and you ended up sliding forward and hitting the tree with quite a lot of force.

"Oh, my god!" Yeji yelled as she witnessed the accident.

The front of your car was severely damaged and she could see the smoke coming from it.

She pulled out her phone from her back pocket and called for an ambulance as she raced over to you.

In such a hurry to make sure that you were okay, she ended up slipping on some ice and she fell, scraping her hand slightly.

But she wasn't bothered at all.

She just stood right back up and continued to run to you as she called out your name and told the operator that there had been an accident.

"My girlfriend was leaving for work and a car came up behind and couldn't stop in time! She was hit and her car hit a tree and I don't know if she's hurt or not but please send help just in case!" She explained in a rush as she reached your side.

Opening the door, she saw that your forehead was on the steering wheel and you were unconscious.

"Baby? Baby!?" She spoke as she rubbed your arm.

You groaned as you stirred slightly and Yeji was relieved to see that you were starting to come to.

"It's okay, baby. Help is coming. I'm here." She said as she brushed her shaky hand along your arm.

She was very shaken up from what she had seen and she felt the tears sting her eyes as she watched you put your head against the seat, noticing that you had some cuts and that you were injured.

"You're going to be alright, my love. I'm here with you. Just stay with me, don't close your eyes." She pleaded with a shaky voice.

All she could do was hope that you weren't terribly injured and that help would arrive soon because she didn't want to lose you.