finding out that she's a sucker for neck kisses (requested)

"So do you still feel up to watching a movie tonight?" Yeji asked as she climbed into bed beside you.

That was the plan you and Yeji had originally tonight.

After she got home from practice and took a shower, she was going to crawl under the covers with you and you'd cuddle and watch some movies until you both fell asleep.

But that's changed, at least in your mind.

You haven't had a lot of time with Yeji lately, though that's something you're used to since she's always so busy.

But tonight, the smell of her body wash lingering on her skin is driving you wild and your endless love for her is so strong that you can't help but want her as close to you as possible, so you could hold and kiss her.

Scooting closer to her, you sent her a little smile before shaking your head.

"There's something else I want to do." You said before pulling her in for a kiss.

It was passionate and sweet and Yeji knew immediately what was running through your mind.

"Oh, yeah, I know what my girl wants." She smirked against your lips.

You spent a few minutes making out and kissing her perfect lips until you felt the need to kiss her elsewhere; all over her soft, kissable neck.

She hummed contentedly upon feeling your lips touch her skin and the longer they traveled along every inch, the more blissful the rush you brought her became.

She could feel her heart racing and her hands shaking as she became needy for more kisses, completely losing it over how amazing every single one felt on her neck.

Her entire neck felt sensitive and the sensation of your lips kissing along every part of it was too blissful to even express.

"Oh, god," She whispered as she threw her head back against the pillow. "Oh, your lips on my neck feel amazing. Don't stop, my love."

You couldn't help but smile as more soft moans and blissful sighs left her lips with every kiss.

"Oh, baby girl," She sighed, biting her lip. "You're amazing."

"Someone really likes neck kisses, huh?" You teased.

"I'm a sucker for them, baby. But it's even better coming from you, my favorite girl, my beautiful girl." She whispered, completely lost in bliss.

Your name left her lips softly and each soft sound and each slip of your name leaves you weaker than before.

It's an incredible feeling knowing that you're making her feel so amazing because, in your eyes, she's the prettiest girl you've ever seen and you can't believe how lucky you are.

It's just an amazing thing and you can't control yourself as you spend even longer than usual kissing her neck, just to make her feel so amazing and to bask in the happiness you felt to be the one to do it.

"I'm so in love with you." You whispered.

"I'm so in love with you too." She said. "Oh, baby, please keep doing that. Please don't stop kissing my neck."

You shushed her softly.

"Don't worry, my love. I won't stop."

She smiled a little and continued to bask in the heightening bliss you were bringing her, hoping this night wouldn't ever end.