she's clingy but you're studying (requested)

"Here, baby. I thought you might need this." Yeji said as she kissed your head and placed a glass of water on your desk.

Though she was sure not to place it on any of your important papers, knowing that they couldn't get ruined.

"Thanks." You replied as you continued to mumble to yourself.

You flipped through the pages of your textbooks and kept flipping through your sticky notes before you'd write things down in your notebook, all while talking to yourself about important things that you needed to soak into your brain.

Yeji knows you're busy.

She knows that you have a lot going on and you need to study.

But she's missed you so much.

She's been so busy lately and she hasn't been able to spend much time with you and when she has had time off, you've been so busy with university that you don't really have time to focus on her.

She wrapped her arms around you and set her head on yours as she squeezed you tight.

"Yes, Yeji?"

"What? I don't want anything, baby. I'm just hugging my girl." She said as she continued to hold you tight.

"Baby, I love you, but I'm trying to study. I need to stay focused."

"I understand." She sighed. "Am I bothering you?"

"No." You spoke as you turned to look at her. "I'm just trying to focus and you're a little clingy."

She unwrapped her arms from around you as a sad expression appeared on her face, making you feel guilty.

"Just give me a couple of minutes and I'll take a break, okay? I promise."

Her eyes lit up and she nodded excitedly before sitting on the edge of the bed.

A couple of minutes went by.

And then a couple more.

And then Yeji looked at the clock on the wall and saw that twenty minutes had passed by and you were still at your desk, working hard.

She whined as she came up to you again.

Her arms wrapped around you and she pressed kisses across your head as she clung to you once more.

"Yeji," You chuckled.

"Hey, you said a couple of minutes. It's been way more than that." She defended as a pout appeared on her lips.

"Has it?" You asked as you looked at the clock.

It was well after ten pm now and you groaned before dropping your head on the desk.

"I have so much to do and the day is almost over." You said as you rubbed your eyes. "I'm exhausted. I guess I could use a break."

"Yay!" She grinned.

You got up from your desk and went over to the bed.

You crawled under the covers and Yeji pulled you close, gently pushing your head onto her chest.

"I only have a few minutes to spare and then I have to get back to it. Ten minutes, okay?"

"Sure, baby." She smiled before kissing your forehead a few times.

You closed your tired eyes and focused on her touch and her warm embrace.

And as if your body knew, as soon as it hit ten minutes, right on the dot, your eyes opened and you knew you had to get back to studying again.

You went to get up from Yeji, trying to unwrap her arms around you.

But she just tightened her grip with a happy hum.

"Yeji," You whined. "Baby, I need to get back to studying."

"Y/N, you can barely open your eyes." She said as she began to play with your hair. "You said it yourself. You're exhausted. Please get some rest. Let me hold you."

"You just want me to stay here in bed with you because you're clingy. Almost like a koala."

She giggled and shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean, I won't deny it. I am in a clingy mood today but it's just because I've missed you and I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby." You said before kissing her lips. "And I have missed you a lot. But I do have to get back to studying."

"Or you could call it a night and stay here with me so you can rest."

You sighed and got ready to argue about that with her, only for her to interrupt you.

"Please." She said as she looked into your eyes. "You're so tired. You need rest."

"Okay." You said. "You're right. But I have to study a lot tomorrow."

"I understand. I have the day off so I'll encourage you and cheer you on and, if you need help, I'll help you however I can."

You smiled as you caressed her cheek.

"You're the best girlfriend ever."

She giggled happily before kissing you again.

"I love you, Yeji."

"I love you more, darling." She whispered. "Let's cuddle until we fall asleep."

"Okay, my cute little clingy koala." You joked and she laughed as she held you tighter, never wanting to let you go.