♡ sakuatsu - i did not say that ♡

Sleepovers were not uncommon for Kiyoomi and Atsumu, despite the time to travel.

It wasn't an every weekend thing, they both had other friends and other things to do, but they spent nights together at least once a month not counting the semi-frequent calls. (Just voice calls, although Atsumu liked video calls, Kiyoomi always thought they were awkward.)

Kiyoomi's bottom dresser drawer was his 'Atsumu drawer' - no, it wasn't full of creepy stalker stuff. The drawer had random things Atsumu had left while staying over in one divided area, a pair of his pjs and headbands to wash his face in one, and memory books or gifts in the final section.

On the other hand, Atsumu had a rather small dresser considering he hung most of his clothes, so he had his 'Omi bin' in his cabinet, full of pjs and face washes and random things considered essential.

Today, they agreed to stay at Atsumu's - his parents were out and only Suna and Osamu were left who most likely wouldn't leave Osaumu's room unless to use the bathroom or grab food quickly.

Kiyoomi wouldn't be arriving until later in the afternoon, seeing as the trip was a rather long one and he definitely wasn't an early riser. So, Atsumu stole Suna away to spend some time with his best friend before Kiyoomi arrived and Osamu would snatch his boyfriend back.

Osamu hated when Atsumu did that. But in Atsumu's defense, Osamu wanted to hang out most of the time Suna was free and even if they were dating, Atsumu was still his best friend and Suna wasn't cruel enough to completely ignore him for his brother.

On the other hand, Osamu and Kiyoomi didn't get along quite so peachy. They argued over who was closer to Atsumu, who he'd sit next to watching a movie, or even stupid things like wether Osamu was a nice brother or not. (Atsumu's word, not that they listened, was that Osamu wasn't nice but he wasn't meaner than any other sibling.)

Of course, since Atsumu was in his room with Suna at the time Kiyoomi arrived, Osamu was the one to open the door, glaring at Kiyoomi as he took his shoes off, also glaring at Osamu. "Hello, Osamu. Where is your brother?"

Osamu narrowed his eyes as he rearranged the placement of the shoes to put them as far away from Atsumu's as he could. "In his room with Suna."

Kiyoomi raised a skeptical eyebrow, putting his shoes next to his boyfriend's. "Okay, I'm going to go find him then. You take your emo boyfriend back."

Osamu glared. "Sunarin is not emo."

Kiyoomi rolled his eyes, grabbing his bag and heading up to Atsumu's room, Osamu trailing not far behind him but far enough behind they wouldn't accidentally touch. "'Tsumu, hello," Kiyoomi turned to Suna, "And hello, Suna-san."

Suna lazily waved before returning to the game he had open on his phone, nudging Atsumu to unpause. Kiyoomi set his bag down, crawling behind Atsumu on his bed and hugging him from behind while still glaring at Osamu. "Hi Omi! It's nice to see ya again!"

Kiyoomi nodded, watching over Atsumu's shoulder as he finished his round with Suna before clicking off his phone and leaning back into the hug, Suna grumbling at how he lost before sluggishly joining Osamu in the doorway. "'Samu, I have to go pee and then I'll meet you in your room."

Osamu chuckled, wishing he had as little shame as Suna did. He gave a final threat accompanied by a glare before rushing off to set up Mario Kart on his switch. "Keep yer hands to yourself, got it Sakusa?"

Kiyoomi only rolled his eyes, shooing Osamu out giving him a 'no promises' look in the process. "I give my boyfriend all the hugs I want, inferior Miya."

Atsumu laughed behind him, and Osamu glared at Sakusa. "You know what I meant."

"Sure sure," Kiyoomi shut the door, "Inferior Miya."

Atsumu was laughing away on his bed, Kiyoomi joining him not long after and laughing as well. "Oh- Oh Omi-kun, that was great! The look on his face!"

Kiyoomi smiled at Atsumu's precious smile, laughing after he recalled Osamu's 'angry father who just found out his daughter was dating a punk' face. "Yeah- It was great. You know, I haven't seen ya in so long I forgot how fun it was to make fun of-"

"Wait!" Atsumu gave Kiyoomi an excited look, nearly tackling him into a hug. "You said it!"

Kiyoomi paused, giving Atsumu a weird look. "Said what?"

"You said 'ya'! Omi said ya!"

Kiyoomi's eyes widened and he slapped a hand over his mouth. "I didn't!"

He removed his hand just slightly, eyes still wide. "...did I?"

Before Kiyoomi had time to interrogate his inner dialogue, Atsumu was already back to his fit of giggles, repeating constantly that Omi said ya.

Kiyoomi grumbled, tackling Atsumu into another hug and holding his cheeks. "It's not even that big of a deal! I just talk to you too much-"

"You can never talk to me enough-"

"-Mmm tell yourself that, anyway that's that."

Atsumu frowned, puffing his cheeks into his boyfriend's hands. "...is my accent that bad?"

Now it was Kiyoomi's turn to frown as he looked at Atsumu's unsure eyes. "Who ever told you it was bad at all?"

"Well, you, know," Atsumu knit his eyebrows, "You acted like it was a bad thing you used a piece of my dialect and I dunno.."

Kiyoomi removed his hands and squeezed Atsumu quickly and tightly, reassuring him he was wrong. "No no, it's very cute, trust me! It's just not my thing."

"So I'm just not your thing?"

Kiyoomi sighed into Atsumu's shoulders. "No, 'Tsumu, it just doesn't fit me well. It's what makes you you and I love it for you, got it?"

Atsumu nodded, a genuine smile on his face.

"And Atsumu?"

"Omi?"

"That doesn't mean I don't think your brother's voice isn't annoying as all things. This only applies to you." 

~ finished

ahaha that was kinda a mess but hey!! at least its something different :)

quick reminder you are VERY important!! 
(to me, and to so many other people!)