♡ iwaoi - bad pictires ♡

~inspired by the picture above!~

“Oi, Trashykawa!”

“Hm? Oh hi, Iwa-cha-AH!”

At that moment a water balloon was thrown at Oikawa’s face, knocking his balance off and making him fall to the ground. Iwaizumi, who had his camera equipped, was sure he finally succeeded in what seemed to be the impossible - taking a bad or embarrassing photo of his boyfriend. Much to his dismay, Oikawa still looked worth a million dollars.

Iwaizumi had tried taking a photo of Oikawa while he was on the ground, but his pouty face still was so perfectly gorgeous that it couldn’t be considered a bad picture. His face just didn’t and couldn’t look bad. Iwaizumi was both extremely happy and angry.

He was happy that he was the lucky one who managed to have such a beautiful boyfriend who was also his childhood friend, the one and only Oikawa Tooru.

He was mad however, that he couldn’t get a bad picture of Oikawa. Oikawa had so many embarrassing and humiliating photos of him, and he thought it was only fair. So, he began the impossible quest of trying to get a bad photo.

While he felt like he was the luckiest man on Earth to get to be with Oikawa, Oikawa always disagreed, insisting he was the luckiest man. Iwaizumi didn’t understand what was so special about himself anyways. He had average brown hair and was even shorter than Oikawa, yet Oikawa was so certain he was the best person in the world. Iwaizumi truly felt like he didn’t deserve the perfection that was Oikawa Tooru, but he thanked whoever above that listened to his prayers over the past few years and gave him his lovely boyfriend.

Oikawa’s lock screen was a picture of Iwaizumi, so was his home screen, on his phone, computer, and tablet. Iwaizumi was convinced they were all bad pictures, but Oikawa loved them so much he couldn’t bring himself to make him change it.

“Come on, Tooru. Just let me have ONE bad picture of you. You have so many of me!”

“Wah, Iwa-chan! I don’t have any bad pictures of you. Those don’t even exist!”

Iwaizumi grumbled in disagreement and he thought of a new plan. He could pie Oikawa in the face, but that would cover his face and that wasn’t what he wanted to do. He wanted a pure bad photo of Oikawa. He thought of many things, but nothing worked. His best idea was putting ghost pepper salt on Oikawa’s milk bread. It wasn’t his best idea, but he was sure he could get some reaction from it that was cringe-worthy.

So,  he set to work. First of all, he had to buy the milk bread. He couldn’t bring himself to do anything to something Oikawa bought for his own enjoyment, that just seemed wrong to him. It was only $1 for two slices anyway, so as an apology he would give Oikawa a normal piece of milk bread. He still felt bad about it but he needed that picture.

The next day, he walked over to Oikawa’s house as usual. He gave Oikawa a hug, as usual. He gave Oikawa milk bread, not usual. Oikawa, of course, noticed something different about Iwazumi’s tone when he was giving him the milk bread, as well as his phone in his hand when it would normally be in his pocket, his thumb resting almost exactly where the camera button would be located. He just pretended he didn’t notice anything and opened the milk bread, instantly noticing the fine flakes of dark red on the surface. Hesitantly, he took a bite. Just as he expected, it was extremely spicy and it took all of his effort not to cringe at the taste.

Iwaizumi stared in shock. His boyfriend just ate a ghost pepper coated milk bread like it was nothing. Oikawa was too much.

Speaking of Oikawa, he thought of a brilliant plan.

“Aw, Iwa-chan. You’re the best! How did you know I love ghost pepper salt on my milk bread?” 

Flabbergasted.