♡ tsukkiyama - freckles ♡

“Tadashi, come here.” 

Yamaguchi waddled over to his boyfriend, a happy smile decorating his face, making his freckles jump all over. The sight made the Salt King™️ blush lightly and a small smile grace his lips.

“Yes, Tsukki?”

“Sit still. I am going to count your freckles.”

Yamaguchi giggled. Tsukishima counted every so often, he always wanted to see if there were any new ones. 

1, 2, 3, 4, 5… 

To be honest, Tsukishima lost track. He’d get so lost in his boyfriend’s cuteness that he barely ever made it past 100, even when he was concentrating his best. 

Once again, Tsukishima was lost in the pure adorable features of Yamaguchi Tadashi. 

“Hey, Tsukki?”

“Shut up Tadashi. I’m counting.”

Tsukishima wasn’t counting. He felt Yamaguchi’s frame slouch a little, and realized his mistake.

“Sorry Tadashi, continue.”

Yamaguchi perked up a little, a happy smile on his face again. 

“Why do you like my freckles so much? Aren’t they just sun damage?”

Tsukishima took a deep breath. “No. They aren’t just sun damage to me, each and every dot is something beautiful and unique about my lovely boyfriend that I will cherish forever. I love every part of you, Tadashi, and all, urm, I lost track, big number of freckles you have make you even more special, making me the happiest man on the whole planet.”

“Thank you Tsukki. But I really disagree about you being the luckiest. See, I have a boyfriend who is super tall, sweet, smart, and hot. He has the loveliest blonde hair and the cutest glasses, with the most gorgeous golden eyes I’ve ever seen.”

“Tadashi, no. There’s nothing special about me, especially compared to you.”

“I beg to differ!”

“Agree to disagree?”

“Sure, whatever. I still have the best boyfriend though.”

“Doubt it. Let me count the freckles on your shoulders. This time I’ll give you a reason why my boyfriend is the bestest for each and every freckle!”

“Ah! Tsukki, that tickles!”