♡ levyaku - in the eyes of you ♡

When Lev woke up and his feet didn't reach the end of his bed, he had just figured he had maybe slept too close to the headboard. So, he scooted down. And down, and further down. It was rather odd that the edge of the bed was just a littttttle too far, and the blanket fully cover him, head to toe.

And his hands were awfully small, prehaps the size of a little girls. When he stood up from the bed, everything was huge.

'Did I shrink?' He thinks, and tosses the idea around in his, (now rather small), head. 'Well sure,  everything is much taller and I seem much smaller, but my fingers were always much, much lengthier compared to my palms.'

"Morisuke, dear. Are you okay? What's all the ruckus?"

Morisuke. It sounded familiar to Lev, but he didn't know who this 'Morisuke' was, or who his mom was talking to. 'Alisia's friend?' He thought. 'No, no sleepovers on the schooldays.'

Lev decided figuring out who 'Morisuke' is was not his first priority. Splashing water on his face is, of course. He must not be fully awake.

But he couldn't find the bathroom. And once he did, it was not decorated at all according to his memories. He must be dreaming.

And the mirror above the sink didn't show a tall, green eyed giant. Instead there was his senpai - Yaku Morisuke. So, he was dreaming.

So, he was not dreaming because pinching himself and splashing water on his face did absolutely nothing.

"I'm heading out, dear. Be nice to that Haiba kid  by the way! Your captain came by yesterday and said he was worried about the poor kid. What a sweet boy~"

The Haiba kid?  Lev didn't know any other Haiba's and he wasn't sure the women- he was pretty sure Yaku's mom- was necessarily talking about his captain. Then of course, it made sense too. If he was truly Yaku then it would make him the 'Haiba kid'.

When arriving at volleyball practice, he found himself, (Yaku??), sitting in the middle of the locker room, volleyball in his hands.

"Ugh! It just doesn't fit right. How does this lengthy beanp- AHH!"

"Hehe. Yaku-san- Lev? Who are you?"

"I'm Yaku- Yaku Morisuke you idiot. But now I'm Lev- Lev Haiba and I'm the idiot."

Then the door opened, revealing the one and only Kuroo, who stopped short and gave the two a dissaproving look.

"Lev, get off the floor. Come on, Yaku, I thought you knew how to get him to listen too. Then again, it's a much too violent way. Tsk tsk,  I thought maybe your mom would've talked some sense into you, but I guess not."

Lev (Yaku?) sent Yaku (Lev?) a glare that said 'act like me, you can pull it off come on'.

"Kuroo-sa- Kuroo! I know exactly what I'm doing and I can act however I want because I'm Yaku and I'm very scary and cute- I meant not cute! Grrrr."

"Lev you idiot! I mean- Yaku-san! Please don't hit me, we all know I'm far too skimpy to protect myself!"

"Lovers quarrels, am I right?"

"Sure, whatever."

"Kenma! I mean- Kenma-san! May I please talk to you alone with Yaku-san?"

Kenma looked at them with a knowling glint in his eyes. "Of course, let's go to the bathrooms, shall we? Kuroo will be excusing us from practice today."

"Hey! You are not-"

"I said, Kuroo will be excusing us from practice today."

Kuroo gulped then nodded. "Indeed! Kuroo has excused you from practice so go talk with... Kenma..."

The door to the bathroom shut and locked, with Kenma holding the key above the lock.

"You two have 4 minutes to explain. Yaku talks first."

Yaku, or Lev, opened his mouth, but was quickly jabbed in the side by an angry looking Kenma.

"I said Yaku."

"Um," 'Yaku' started, "that is Yaku-san."

"You," Kenma pointed at Yaku's body, "are Yaku."

"I," Yaku said, pointing at himself, "am Yaku. That is Lev."

"So what?"

"So- I'm him and he is me. Kenma, save me, this beanpole body is awful. He's me! He even called me short and cute- you heard him!"

"He called you cute... Hm.. That's right, according to you, he is the cute one."

"Yaku-san thinks I'm cute?"

"Kenma you traitor!"

"Sure, he thinks you're cute. He talks about it all the time."

Yaku (Lev) was blushing like crazy and Lev (Yaku) looked like he was about to beat up both people in the room.

"Haha. Yaku-san, you don't look intimidating at all in my body!"

Yaku, (as Lev of course), reached over and smacked himself (Lev?). Kenma was ignoring them by now and started to pull out his psp. They could figure it out on their own, and unless they had any questions, he wouldn't need to talk to them.

"Lev! Fine- I think you're cute but that doesn't mean I want to be you!"

"Yay! Oh- I think you're even cuter Yaku-san! With your littleness and cute little cheeks!"

"I AM NOT LITTLE!" Yaku shouted, looking down at himself - who was significantly shorter. "Well, maybe to you, but thats just because you're a giant!"

"I am a giant, aren't I? That means you could ride on my back - and fit perfectly in my arms!"

"Lev, that doesn't matter since those are thing people who are dating."

"Oh. Then why don't we date?"

"He has a point, Yaku. Isn't that something you have talked about before?" Kenma interrupted.

"Kenma again! You betrayer!"

"But.. Kenma-san says you should be fine with it! Are you fine with it?"

"Oh- fine. I'm fine with it."

"Told you, Lev."

"Kenma you better not pull this again!"