♡ asanoya - will you not ♡

Asahi had always known how to dress.

His outfits always seemed to work, everything was in place and every color matched.

Noya, on the other hand, was not so gifted as a fashionista. Rather, much of the opposite - but he was okay with it, because if anybody had anything to say about his fashion choices he would most likely bark at them, really, he didn't take it to heart.

But still, he liked to dress nice for Asahi considering his interest in fashion. So, when Asahi told him to 'dress nice' for an anniversary date, Noya had his first wardrobe crisis at the age of 26.

What was dressing up nice anyways? Should he wear a suit, and risk being way over dressed, or a sweatshirt and jeans and feel underdressed?

Noya was never a decision maker, (although somehow he always ended up making the decisions, which was scary especially when it came to eating out - his easy solution was 'all of the above' but unfortunately that didn't work for dressing himself.)

It took a three hour call with Ennoshita to decide on dress pants, a button up, and a cardigan.

Noya had also never been one to be nervous - but Asahi made this sound important and it was their 5-year anniversary afterall. He had come home from his most recent trip only a day ago, so his gift to Asahi was fancy hand-sewn socks from America.

The doorbell rang and Noya bolted to the door, tackling Asahi in a hug. "Asahi!! You're so hot in a suit!!"

Asahi flushed, regaining his balance as he smiled at this boyfriend. "Thanks. I made this one myself."

"My boyfriend is so talented!" Noya sang as he danced out to the car waiting outside his house.

Chuckling lightly, Asahi followed him and sat himself in the driver seat, buckling himself and giving Noya a stern glance who was looking at the seatbelt with hatred. "Buckle up, we're gonna be late for the reservation!"

Noya pouted, but nonetheless clicked his seatbelt. The drive was peaceful small talk, both almost forgetting their destination until Asahi pulled into an expensive looking diner. "'Sahi, you sure this is the right place, or are you secretly a millionaire?"

Asahi laughed. He could tell Noya yet why this date had to be so special, but he'd find out soon. "I saved up a little. I hope you like it."

Noya eagerly nodded his head, bouncing next to Asahi so they could walk in with linked arms.

As soon as they were inside, a pretty waitress came to take them to a secluded table on a balcony with a lovely view. "Wow.. 'Sahi, are you really sure you can afford this?"

Asahi didn't really want to tell him he'd been putting a bit of money to this for a while, especially considering Noya didn't know what the hopes of the rest of the money would be put to. "Sure, Yu, just give me a hot moment to order. What do you want?"

Noya eyed him skeptically, but nonetheless grinned. "You choose! Or, mozzarella sticks if they have them!"

Asahi chuckled, again, and made his way to the counter quickly before finding his way back to Noya.

The meal was an average event - of course, it was delicious, but the notable part happened just after eating.

Asahi was incredibly awkward. He dropped his napkin on the floor, kneeling down to reach it and - oh, how convenient, he also had a ring box to prop open in front of Noya who was wide-eyed. "'Sahi!"

Coughing, trying his best to control his nerves as he stammered out his practiced question, Asahi asked, "Yu! You are the most.. .important, no, cool, shoot, most inspiring person I have ever met. When I met you at Karasuno I'd always noticed how amazing you were. No, are, no were, um, moving on. I was so happy when you asked to be my boyfriend when you were 12, no, 21, at the uh - movies. No, it was the park..."

Noya smiled fondly as his boyfriend tripped over his words, finding it incredibly cute. "Yeah, the park.."

"Anyways, what I'm trying to say is," Asahi paused, taking a deep breath. "Will you not marry me?"

Noya's face was pure confusion. "Well uh, 'Sahi, if that's what you want-"

"No! Wait, ugh I screwed up. Let me try again."

Noya nodded, and Asahi composed himself. "Marry me not will I. Wait-"

Noya burst into a fit of giggles, clutching his sides as he leaned down to embrace his boyfriend. "Yes, Asahi, I will marry you." 

~finished. 

more fluff!!