♡ sakuatsu - sick ♡

so baby come light me up

x

It was the same routine everyday.

Go to practice, wash your hands. Toss to Sakusa, get yelled at, yell at him, wash your hands. Go to dinner with the team, wash your hands, go home, clean your room, and maybe your boyfriend will come over. (but the chances of that last one were low no matter what.)

Today, however, was different. Atsumu didn't realize how much of his day revolved around Sakusa until now, sitting in front of his television feeling miserable, missing his boyfriend.

He coughed again. Being sick was the worst, especially when your boyfriend was too terrified to be within 10 feet of you. Scratch that, your boyfriend is too terrified to see him. They tried video calling, but when Atsumu coughed, Sakusa started panicking and hung up the call.

Atsumu coughed again, rolling around in his bed, wailing at just how miserable he was.

His phone started to ring and he picked it up after he realized it was his brother.

"Oi, Tsumu. How ya doin'?"

"Miserable."

"Wasn't yer boyfriend supposed to call you and cheer ya up or whatever?"

"Yeah, but I coughed and he hung up."

"Rude.'nyways, Tsumu, I'm stoppin' by the store after school, ya want anything?"

"A reason to live."

"Alright, I'll pick up some ginger ale. See ya in 20."

The call ended with a beep and Atsumu fell off the bed, making a rather loud 'THUMP. He groaned in pain, lifting himself onto his bed before falling off again a few seconds later.

After completing that sequence a bruising amount of times, he heard the front door open and heavy footsteps find their way to his bedroom. The door opened, revealing a smirking Osamu.

"Hey, 'Tsumu. I saw your boyfriend in the store..."

"Omi-Omi?"

"Yeah, him. He said he felt bad for hanging up and..."

"And?"

"And I may or may not have... er..."

"Oh- What is it already 'Samu!?"

"And I uh.. Brought him with me?"

"WHAT? WHY IS THAT A QUESTION?"

Atsumu started freaking out, yelling various orders at his brother and frantically spraying everywhere with alcohol spray.

"Samu! You know he can't be here, I haven't cleaned, I'm sick, oh my goodness I'm sick!"

"Tsumu."

Atsumu started panicking even more when he heard his voice, throwing blankets around and collapsing in the process.

Sakusa ran over toward Atsumu, lifting him to the bed and shouting at him.

"Sakusa. I don't think shouting at him will help, he's out. You watch him, I'll go grab a towel, he'll be okay."

Osamu set the bags down and grabbed a towel, getting it wet and bringing it back into his twin's room. I LITTLE BIT SCANDALOUS, BUT BABY THAT'S HOW I WAAAANT IT! When he walked back into the room, he noticed Sakusa carding his fingers through his brother's hair.

"I brought the towel.. I'll hand it to you, take care of my brother."

"Yeah."

x

"Omi-Omi, I told ya you'd get sick! Ugh, this is all my stupid fault!" 

"No, Tsumu. It's fine, I'm just a little sick compared to how bad you got it."

"I know but-"

"No buts, I'm fine. Go listen to Ariana with Oikawa or whatever."

"No!! I'm staying right here!"

xxx

Iwaizumi was still studying, being the studious individual he is. Oikawa, still was not. 

"Iwa-chan, I just ate my history textbook."