♡ kogagoshi - from the booths next to yours ♡

per request by @flowerbunnysan ! i hope it is okay :) 

xx

✧ darling✧: hey tsutomu !!

✧ darling✧: tonight still a go???

you: of course :)

✧ darling✧: you're so cute !!

you: what did i do?

✧ darling✧: oh i was just looking at your pfp and 🥺

you: thanks

✧ darling ✧ : aaaaaaaaaaaand? ????

you: sigh

you: you're pretty cute yourself ;)

✧ darling✧: jcaklehr YOU'RE ADORABLE

you: i'll see you in an hour then?

✧ darling✧ : absolutely!!

"Hey, Goshiki! Get off your phone, if you're really gonna be a star player you gotta practice."

Goshiki whipped his head around, shutting off his phone as quickly as he could and nearly chucking it back onto the benches where it had been prior to his conversation with his boyfriend. "I know Shirabu-senpai! I was just texting my - uh, my friend!"

"I don't really care about who you're texting. Just get back to practice, you slacker."

Goshiki nodded and ran back to where he was practicing, mind still replaying their previous conversation, half lost in the confusion of whether or not he would be dressed decently in his school uniform. Sighing, he shrugged it off and returned his focus to the ball.

Tendo was a curious boy, it couldn't be helped - rather probably expected, but unfortunately Goshiki was not wise enough to set a passcode on his phone. A simple swipe on the lockscreen would lead anyone to his previous conversation in which he wasn't keen on sharing. In an animated movement, Tendo opened the phone and ran away towards the changing room bathrooms, grabbing Semi by the hand and dragging him into the mess.

"Tendo, what are you doing?"

"Bringing you into the bathroom without letting anyone know!" He winked at Semi, who instantly deadpanned.

"Uh- I have a boyfriend, you know."

Rolling his eyes then smirking, Tendo showed him the phone, encouraging him to swipe and open it.

"Whose phone is this?"

Tendo raised it eyebrows, nudging it closer as Semi unlocked, greeting him with a text conversation with a contact saved as '✧ darling✧ '.

"Tendo really, whose phone is this? I know you have an iphone so it's not yours."

"Goshiki-kuns! Look, look," Tendo pointed towards the conversation, "Looks like our kouhai gotta girlfriend!"

Semi nodded and furrowed his brows. "Yeah, it's not really our business though..."

"Absolutely it is!"

Semi sighed, he knew Tendo wasn't the kind of person to let people have their privacy, especially people like Goshiki who have things to hide. He re-read the conversation, noting that Goshiki would be running away to his date shortly after practice. Tendo's smirk proved he caught the same detail.

"You're not thinking of.."

x

"Futakuchi-kun, Futakuchi-kun! You're still okay with watching my sister tonight, right!"

Futakuchi yawned, exhausted from practice and constantly getting knocked over accidentally by his rather huge boyfriend. He gave Koganegawa a thumbs up. "Yep. My sister's been looking forward to their little playdate."

Koganegawa nodded, reminding himself to grab an extra thing of breadsticks for Futakuchi as a thanks. Packing his things, he glanced at the small bouquet of flowers he had picked out on his way to school carefully placed in his bag.