❆ ennotana - snowball fight ❆

Tanaka should've known better before he threw that snowball at his boyfriend, but perhaps, maybe, he didn't always think things through; This happened to be one of those occasions, where he acted upon impulses and threw a well aimed snowball straight at Ennoshita's face.

He knew he messed up when Ennoshita's expression darkened, snow falling off his face and leaving his skin even redder than before. "You're on."

Now, Tanaka is no coward - on regular occasions, that is. But on occasions such as these he knew nothing better than squealing in a rather shrill tone, booking it towards goodness-knows-where. Sure, Tanaka was fast - but Ennoshita was faster.

"Please, Ennoshita, I'm-haha!-sorry! I'm sorry!"

Several small but well packed snowballs flew around Tanaka, him barely avoiding them without being hit. "Sorry won't cut it, Ryuu! You're dead meat!"

It was bound to happen - a single snowball hit the back of his head, and he fell quite 'gracefully' into the snow, looking up to be met with Ennoshita standing directly above him, shadows making him look all the more terrifying.

"Chikara please!! Haha, you're so pretty from this angle - hey!"

A snowball landed directly on Tanaka's face, and pouted up at Ennoshita. "Okay, okay. We're fair now, right?"

Ennoshita nodded, sticking his hand out to help his boyfriend up off the cold snow. "Yeah."

If Nishinoya was anything, it was at the wrong place at the wrong time. And by the terrifying looks on his fellow second year's faces, he knew something absolutely awful was bound to happen. "Hey guys! You on a date?'

Eyes drifting to meet Tanaka's in a sideways manner, Ennoshita nodded. Reaching down, they both made a quick snowball, Nishinoya getting the hint and running away squealing.

Snowballs flew, and, unfortunately for Nishinoya who had twice the amount flying at him, got hit several times, eventually collapsing on the ground. That was, of course, until Hinata came skipping along, barely noticing his teammates on the other side of the path.

"Shoyo, look over here!!"

"Huh? Oh, hi Nishinoya-sen-"

Smack. 

x finished 

i have a few more short ideas i'll be posting throughout the day since this one is very short !!