♡ tsukkiyama / kagehina - first years sleepover ♡

"Hinata!" Yachi came running toward him in a hurry, almost falling down. "Do you have any plans after volleyball practice today?"

"Huh?" Hinata asked as he turned around quickly, also almost falling. "Oh, Yachi-san! I'm staying for extra practice with Kageyama-kun."

"Right! Well, Shimizu-senpai suggested that all of us first years spend some time outside of practice together!"

"But we always eat lunch together!"

Yachi laughed. "Well, you eat with us for about 10 minutes, then you spend the rest of lunch practicing with Kageyama-kun."

"Oh yeah." Hinata also laughed, smiling brightly. "We do that. Anyways, what did you have in mind?"

"Yes! Shimizu-senpai suggested a cafe or a trip to the park. Yamaguchi-kun suggested we could also do a movie or game night, too."

"You've already talked to Yamaguchi about this? What about Tsukishima or Kageyama?"

"Well, pretty much as soon as Yamaguchi-kun said he was in, Tsukishima agreed. And I figured Kageyama-kun would be in if you were in, HInata."

Hinata gave her a blank look. "You think Kageyama would join if I joined?"

"Yeah? Aren't you guys dating?"

Hinata covered his now flushed face. "No! We're just best friends!"

"Oh, that's weird. I would've guessed by the way that you're both into guys and the way he looks at you."

"That makes sense I guess. But don't get me wrong! I wouldn't date someone like Kageyama!"

Yachi poked her head toward Hinata's notebook that was sitting on the desk. "But.. your notebook has a drawing of him - with hearts surrounding it."

"That's because I hate him!"

"It also says he's really cute and you like him."

"I like how much I hate him!"

"Sureeee.."

Yachi laughed. "I'm serious, Yachi! You don't believe me!"

"Whatever you say. Anyways, are you in?"

"Of course, anything for you Yachi-san!"

"Perfect! Will you ask Kageyama-kun for me?"

Hinata laughed a little more. "Well, not that it will make a difference, but I will. We can figure the rest out at lunch."

Yachi nodded her head and ran back towards her class farther down the hall to grab her stuff.

"Hey, Kageyama-kun! Did you also just get out of class?"

He nodded his head at the smaller girl, giving a blank stare towards Hinata's classroom. "Yeah, I was going to go find Hinata."

"Wonderful! He wanted to talk to you, and I'll see the rest of you guys at lunch!"

"Coolio. I'll go find him, see you then, Yachi."

Kageyama wandered farther down the hall towards Hinata's classroom, pausing outside the door. "Hinata! It's lunch time."

Hinata jumped so quickly out of his chair that he would have fell, had kageyama not caught him in the nick of time. "Kage- Kageyama! Right, sorry, sorry. Yachi was just talking to me a moment ago and I totally spaced out!"

"Right. She said you wanted to talk to me about something."

"Yeah! She wanted to do something with all of the first years combined. Like a cafe or something."

'He's so cute,' Kageyama thought, 'If only he felt the same way. Suga-san said we would be a cute couple.'

"You coming, 'Yama?"

"Yeah, boke, just don't run in the hallways. You'll get detention again."

Hinata laughed and slowed down, waiting until Kageyama caught up. They found their way to their lunch table where Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Yachi were already sitting and unpacking their lunches.

"What took you lovebirds so long?"

"Eh?!? Tsukishima, shut up!"

"No." Yamaguchi nudged Tsukishima just a little who sighed. "Fine."

Kageyama sat down next to Hinata, who had also started digging through his lunch. "Kageyama, I brought you some milk again."

"Thanks, boke."

"Geez," Hinata started with a pout, "If I'm giving you something the least you could do is use my actual name!"

"Nah. I like boke better."

Yachi grabbed Hinata's shoulders before he could lunge at Kageyama. "No, Hinata! We have to plan a playdate, you attack Kageyama-kun later!"

"Playdate?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry Yamaguchi-kun. I probably should say hangout."

"No it's fine, it's cute!"

Tsukishima grumbled and pinched Yamguchi's arm.

"You're cute too, Tsukki."

Tsukishima flushed just a little, but nobody could see it since he quickly turned his head away.