♡ iwaoi - minds ♡

hehe check the note at the end please ;)

x

Seijoh was a close team - they even considered each other family at times. So when Makki started acting off, everyone knew.

The first incident was when the Seijoh third years were walking along their normal path, Iwaizumi and Oikawa in front of them and Matsukawa and Makki trailing behind. Hanamaki stopped walking and stared blankly at Iwaizumi.

"Iwaizumi, can you not?"

Iwaizumi looked at Makki confused. He didn't think he did anything wrong, he was just thinking about how incredibly hot Oikawa was, and he thought he played it off well. He wasn't being suspicious, was he? Oikawa and Matsukawa also looked confused though, and he highly doubted Makki was the only one smart enough to notice a minor detail.

"Rude. Anyway, please make out with Oikawa when we are not right behind you. Also, yes Mattsun, I know I'm hot when I'm angry."

And with that, Makki simply walked in front and headed home, leaving his teammates frozen in shock.

"What just happened?"

"I think Makki just read our minds."

x

"Guys, I had the strangest dream last night. Makki could read our minds."

Iwaizumi looked at Matsukawa. "Coincidence, I had the same dream."

"Me as well."

"Creepy. It's even a little weirder that he isn't here today. Maybe it's fate speaking to us or something."

"Mattsun, what."

They snickered, heading back to practice. Matsukawa was, of course, concerned about Makki, so he decided to check up on him after school ended.

 "Makki, bro. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Iwaizumi isn't though. I wish he would just tell Oikawa he liked him so we wouldn't have to suffer watching them any longer."

Matsukawa chuckled. "That's so funny, last night I had a dream you could read minds and you told Iwaizumi off for having thoughts about kissing Oikawa, it was hilarious."

"Mattsun."

"Hm?"

"That wasn't a dream."

x

"Iwaizumi please stop. Nationals are tomorrow and we need Oikawa to be able to function properly. Oikawa, if Iwaizumi invites you to study today, decline. Nationals are in a few weeks and you have to be ready."

Everyone titled their heads in confusion at Makki, except Iwaizumi of course, who was flushed a deep red.

"SHUT UP MAKKI. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

Makki snickered and turned his head to Oikawa, who was malfunctioning.

"But, Iwa-chan and I always study together on Wednesdays, plus, why not?"

"Oh Oikawa, you don't want to know. Anyways, mind if me and Mattsun join for a day?"

Iwaizumi grumbled in protest but didn't speak up.

"Sure, but only for today!"

"Splendid, also, yeah, Mattsun does look good in teal."

'What and ominous comment' Oikawa thought, oddly connecting the thought to one similar to his own a moment prior. 'Weird. Oh- woah, Iwa-chan is hot.'

Makki turned around, giving Oikawa a wink. "Indeed."

x

Makki continued to be 'all-knowing' - making random jabs at people's thoughts every now and then. Everyone got used to it - mostly no one had anything to hide, so everything went by smoothly. 

Except for the people who did have something to hide - namely Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Comments such as-

"Please don't Iwaizumi - nationals are in a week, Oikawa needs to be able to walk."

"Captain~ If you really think Iwaizumi is that hot, just tell him!"

"You're right, Iwaizumi, Oikawa does look cute in his glasses. To bad even with them on he's to blind to see you're clearly simping for him."

"Oikawa~ Tsk, tsk, captain. Everyone knows behind the school is too cliche - if you want a romantic confession, do it at his house or something."

"Iwaizumi, I swear to - I don't even know. Just, hands to yourself, yeah? Nationals are in two days, think of the team."

-Became a normal thing. It was so, so very surprising how the two hadn't figured out the other liked them yet. It's been a few weeks now - and practice leading up to nationals, the comments seem to get more are more frequent.

So, there they were, on the bus back from a devastating nationals, Iwaizumi and Oikawa sitting in a seat with Hanamaki and Matsukawa in one next to them. Hanamaki was just fed up with the ever-persistent thoughts the two shared yet never voiced.

"Okay, listen UP Iwa, this is for you. You do that right now or I will do it for you."

Iwaizumi froze, blushing and not saying anything. Oikawa looked confused, and that was all it took for Hanamaki to open his mouth.

"Oikawa, this man here has a big, fat, crush on-"

Before he could finish that sentence, Oikawa was brought into a short kiss by a blushing Iwaizumi.

"Makki, the hell? That's mine to say."

"Yeah? But you never did it?"

"Um help -- I'm confused!"

While Iwaizumi and Hanamaki bickered back and forth, Oikawa sat there, dazed and confused, Matsukawa laughing his butt off.

"Well-! I'll do it right now! Oikawa, grrr, Tooru, I love the hell out of you!"

Matsukawa was in tears and Makki still looked stubborn.

"I - Um, what? Huh? I, you?"

"Oikawa, you better say your part too."

"I- I um, love you too?"

"Is that a question?"

"No! I do!"

Chaos and uncertainty continued until the bus driver finally yelled at them to shut up. Oikawa was left confused, although he supposed it was fine since now he was dating his 'Iwa-chan'.

x

"Mattsun, I know my butt looks fabulous in these jeans, but we're supposed to be spying on IWAOI's date."

xxx

long story short - read my book /;-)

nejfhajhfaje its red string of fate and haikyuu :D 
its going to update 1-2 times each week

i wont update this book any less! i just love the red string of fate so much and i have lots of ideas haha :)

thats it, have a good day 🥺