♡ kuroken - yum ♡

writing kuroken right after kenhina feels weird haha

note: soulmate au where you can taste what your soulmate is eating

~

Kuroo frowned at the taste of mushrooms.

Kuroo hated mushrooms. He only wished he could tell his soulmate that, since they seemed to love mushrooms.

Sometimes Kuroo thought of how strange his soulmate must be - who just eats raw mushrooms? Were they not aware that by them eating mushrooms, Kuroo also had to suffer through the taste?

At times Kuroo thought of vengeance. He'd take a bite out of a yellow onion, a raw potato, even cat food once or twice, yet they didn't seem to get the message to quit with the mushrooms.

Trying to distract himself from the yucky taste, Kuroo opened his phone.

teletubby.consumer: hey kenma

kenmaiguess: what

teletubby.consumer: come to my house

kenmaiguess: im feeling lazy you come here

teletubby.consumer: fine im omw

Kuroo smiled at his conversation, cherishing the fact that Kenma was willingly inviting him over. Quickly, he packed his pockets and rushed out to find Kenma, still cringing at the taste of mushrooms.

Thankfully, Kenma didn't live too far. He grumbled as he made his way up the stairs to Kenma's room. "Heyyyyy, Kenma! Are those-"

Kenma raised an eyebrow at Kuroo as he popped another raw mushroom into his mouth. "Huh? Oh, yeah, they are new controllers."

Snorting, Kuroo plopped down on Kenma's bed next to him, glaring at the container of mushrooms. "Who just eats raw mushrooms? You and my soulmate - I don't understand!"

Kenma shrugged, shoving several into his mouth at once. "Eh, better than cat food."

Giggling, Kuroo remembered reluctantly eating a bag of cat food in retaliation to the mushrooms. "Oh boy, I can vouch for how bad that tastes."

Kenma only hummed, tapping away at his game and continuing to eat his mushrooms. Kuroo wanted to gag at the continuous taste plaquing his mouth and finally decided it was time he at least ate a mint - anything to get the taste out of his mouth.

Kenma scrunched his nose, holding a mushroom to his lips. "Did... did my soulmate just eat peppermint? Did they think that was a good idea?"

Gagging, Kenma's eyes watered at the awful taste. "Ew- Mint and mushroom don't mix."

Kuroo's eyes widened, looking down at the container of peppermints he had just slid into his bag. "..yeah, so stupid, haha.."

Kenma's eyes drifted to Kuroo's gaze, widening at the small box. "Kuroo, are those-"

The room was dead silent for a minute, both boys staring oddly at the box of peppermints. "...so, Kenma, haha, hey, soulmate?"

Kenma sighed. "...I'm-"

Almost out of habit, Kenma popped another mushroom into his mouth and Kuroo glared at him. "Stop with the raw mushrooms!"

Kenma smirked, shoving many into his mouth while Kuroo ran down the stairs, screaming something about finding more cat food.

~ finished. 

!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER !!!
(kuroken is her favorite ship so hey- heres some kuroken haha)

that being said, im also working on a valentines day special ! so see you in a few days haha :D