♡ iwaoi chaos ♡

here's a collection of random of iwaoi things i wrote at like 4 am :) 

x one: generally, customers prefer walls at the restaurants.

"Generally, customers prefer walls at the restaurants."

Sleepovers weren't sleepovers unless you played roblox with your best friend until three in the morning. And roblox wasn't roblox without restaurant tycoon two, Oikawa's favorite game.

He loved the game so much, that whenever the hour was up and it was his turn to pick what game they played, he always chose restaurant tycoon two. Iwaizumi always chose some kind of horror / violence game like piggy or arsenal. And when Oikawa didn't choose restaurant tycoon two, he chose royal high or where's the baby.

This time, however, he decided to stay with his favorite game and boot up restaurant tycoon two. Iwaizumi sighed and joined, even though both of them had two story massive restaurants, Oikawa always found more to do. And today, what he wanted to do was create a new tycoon.

You see, once you reach level four, you have the option to open up a second tycoon. Despite being level 23, Oikawa never actually did open a second restaurant, and his other tycoon was too precious to ruin with his 'evil' idea.

Once they both agreed on starting a new tycoon, the only spots open were directly across the map from each other, so they wouldn't be able to quickly go visit each other's tycoon easily.

This was Oikawa's time to shine. He had been holding his feelings for Iwaizumi for years now, and he was ready to confess. He immediately named his tycoon, 'i have a cru s h on iwa - ch a n!', spacing it out funny to avoid the roblox censor system.

"Iwa-chan, come check out my restaurant!" Iwazumi grunted and hopped into his 50 diamonds sports car, bringing his avatar over to the other side of the map.

Unfortunately for Oikwa, while trying to move the sign to where he wanted it, he accidentally stored all of the walls of his restaurant. He had no walls and believe me, his rating was so low. Once Iwaizumi arrived at Oikawa's restaurant, the first thing he noted was the walls, or the lack thereof. He burst out laughing. Then, he noticed the sign, hanging off of the roof. He choked on his saliva.

"Oikawa, oh my goodness. You're smooth, but generally customers prefer walls at the restaurants. I certainly hope that the cafe we go to for our date tomorrow has walls, at least."

x two: i just ate a whole piece of paper

Iwaizumi was great at focusing on homework. Oikawa, however, was not. While Iwaiumi was writing on his paper, Oikawa was ripping off shreds and eating them. He was eating them. 

"Iwa-chan, I just ate a whole piece of paper."

x three: just kiss already

Matsukawa and Hanamaki are sick of Iwaizumi and Oikawa dancing around each other. So sick to the point where they feel like they need to take matters into their own hands. So they do.

"You ready?" Matsukawa snickered at Hanamaki, who was holding a camera in his hands.

"I was born ready."

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

And with that Matsukawa ran up behind Iwaizumi, shoving him directly into Oikawa. However, they didn't take mind to the height difference, and Iwaizumi ended up headbutting Oikawa, successfully knocking them both to the floor, Iwaizumi holding himself above Oikawa.

"I think that's our key to leave."

And with that, Hanamaki and Matsukawa rushed out, followed seconds later by a screeching, red faced Iwaizumi.

x four: relationship advice

Iwaizumi sighed, his eyes drifting over to where his best friend was chatting away with some chick. He seemed pretty engaged in the conversation, eyes focused on her alone and nodding enthusiastically. He didn't blame Oikawa for wanting to talk to the girl, she was pretty. But she was just too stereotypical. Long brown hair, bangs, milky skin, and chocolate eyes, almost the exact girl version of Oikawa.

He admittedly felt a little jealous, his crush of the past few years was flirting with some random girl, who wouldn't be? This was normal, though. The only thing was that Oikawa seemed pretty interested in whatever the girl had to say.

~
"So all I have to do is run up to him and give him a hug?"

She nodded her head excitedly. Girls were the best at giving relationship advice. 

"Okay! I'm off then. See you later, (MC FROM MYSTIC MESSENGER)! Oh hey, Iwa-chan!" Jogging up to his best friend, he gave him a tight squeeze.

"Tsk, crappykawa. Go flirt with your girlfriend."

"But Iwa-chan, she's not my girlfriend. She's my relationship counselor, silly! She says to give you a hug~!"

"Great."

x five: till death do us part

Things were getting a little out of hand. And when I say a little, I mean a lot.

Oikawa's bleeding wouldn't stop - it flowed and flowed and flowed, no matter how much pressure a sobbing Iwaizumi added. "Tooru- It won't stop! Don't leave me, Tooru! Please!" Oikawa also had his fair share of tears running down his porcelain skin, his cheeks were blotching and his eyes were puffy.

"It hurts, Iwa-chan!" He whined, thrashing around, still bleeding.

Matsukawa and Hanamaki were having the time of their life, laughing at it all. It was just a papercut, afterall.

x six: that tik tok thing

Iwaizumi heard a ping indicating that he had gotten a snapchat notification, most likely from Oikawa.

▢New snap from ✌️Oikawa Toru🤟

'Of course,' he thought, 'Crappykawa's the only one who ever snaps me.'

He punched in his passcode, (0710 - Oikawa's birthday), and opened the snap.

'Give it to me like you need it baby~'

-The caption of a photo of Oikawa winking at the camera.

'Want you to hear me screaming, heavy breathing'

'I don't need a reason, baby~'

With each string of words, a picture of Oikawa was there too. The lyrics were very strongly implying - interesting things.

'I wanna be your healing'
'I can be good~'

Eh. Nope. That was just awkward - all this was just awkward.

'Please don't be in your feelings!'

Honestly, Iwaizumi didn't even know what that meant. But from what he has heard of it before, it meant he was being sad, which he wasn't.

~

Oikawa checked his phone again, no response from Iwaizumi. He wondered if he shouldn't have sent those - they were definitely a little too over the top.

A few minutes later, the response he got was priceless - a blushing picture of Iwaizumi with the caption, 'shut up crappykawa'.

x seven: soulmates, but its much simpler

Oikawa blinked at his wrist, reading, "Iwaizumi Hajime" over again.

"Hm. That was easy, Iwa-chan. Why didn't you tell me last month on your birthday?" 

xxx

woah 👏👏you made it this far :) 

anyway, WOAH! THIS BOOK IS NUMBER ONE ON IWAOI CURRENTLY? Also - 1k views in less than a month? Thank you guys so much, your comments and votes make my day :)