♡ iwaoi - oikawa i love you ♡

"Oikawa, I love you."

Oikawa tripped. "What was that, Iwa-chan? Sorry I think I misheard you."

"Okay. I said," Hajime stepped closer and placed his hands on Tooru's cheeks. "Oikawa, I love you."

Oikawa flushed a little, feeling his cheeks warm slightly and wondering how his boyfriend wasn't at all embarrassed. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Should I say it again? Oikawa, I love you."

"I, well I love you too, Iwa-chan. I just wasn't expecting this."

Hajime laid his head down on his boyfriend's shoulder. "That's fine. I just wanted to make sure you know I love you."

"Right."

Not that Oikawa was complaining, but he had never seen his boyfriend being so straightforwardly affectionate to him. Normally, Iwaizumi would be a big tsundere and never be so blunt about it, but he still showed affection in his own tsundere ways.

"Iwa-chan, is something wrong?"

"Nothings wrong when you're right here with me."

Oikawa gasped. That was smooth; but so, so out of character. "You sure, Iwa-chan?"

"Of course, darling."

Tooru folded his arms around his boyfriend. "Aw, you're so cute Iwa-chan!"

"Not as cute as you."

"Guys can you shut up and eat lunch already?"

Oikawa glared at Hanamaki, who was snickering on the other side of the table with Mattsun. He opened his mouth to yell at them, but before he could Hajime poked his side.

"Shut up, Makki! You're just jealous that Mattsun refuses to even hold your hand in public."

"I do not!"

Makki lightly punched him in the side. "You do too! Anyways, I am not jealous of whatever the vanilla mint fudge you guys are doing right now. I'm just disgusted and I think I might have a cavity just by looking at you two."

"I hope you do get one! Let's just eat already before the flies consume our food."

"You're right. Oikawa, darling, I brought you milk bread today."

Everyone started at Hajime in shock. "You brought your boyfriend food? Since when did you ever do that, Iwa-chan?"

"Shut the pretty pumpkin pie up, and don't call me that."

"Why~? Is it only reserved for your precious Trashykawa?"

"No. It's reserved strictly for my precious babykawa."

They continued to bicker whilst Oikawa started to malfunction from all of the cuteness of his precious Iwa-chan.

"Look! You broke him, good job!"

Iwaizumi hugged him and Oikawa melted. "You shouldn't be happy about that, Makki. He's a joy to be around."

"You're saying it's not a good thing that he isn't fully functioning, yet you're continuing to fry his brain."

Iwaizumi huffed and squeezed tighter, although paying mind to the very clear fact that he was very muscular and would cut Oikawa's air off if he was too harsh. "'Kawa, baby, eat please."

Oikawa nodded and pulled apart a piece of the mini loaf. "Iwa-chan, this is.. Did you make this?"

"I did. I hope it's good."

New years happened in Oikawa's eyes, and he shoved another piece into his mouth, chewing then talking. "It's so good, thank you Iwa-chan!"

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like it."

Oikawa's smile melted Hajime's heart and he fell in love all over again. He moved his hand from his boyfriend's waist to his cheeks once again. "You're really pretty."

Oikawa choked.

"Oh Asahi! Mattsun, buttercream - pass him the water bottle over there!"

Oikawa took large sips until he could breathe properly. "You can't just say stuff like that!"

"Why not? You're my boyfriend, right? So I should be allowed to."

Oikawa blushed and lightly smacked his boyfriend's arm.

"Look who's being the tsundere now, Oikawa. Iwaizumi got more guts than you."

"Shut up!"

Per usual, after lunch they separated to go to their different classes, with Oikawa walking off towards physics with Mattsun, Makki and Iwaizumi heading the opposite direction for english. Classes drawled on, boring as usual until practice came, and the four third years got to be together again.