♡ tsukkiyama - help from trusted friends ♡

"Tsukishima? Hello?"

"Huh-? Oh, sorry Suga-san."

"It's okay. You just seem kinda out of it... is something wrong?"

"No. Uh, I'm just kind of tired."

"I see. Couldn't sleep, huh?"

"What? I guess you could say that."

"Oh? You know what they say, if you can't sleep that means someone is thinking of you!"

"...more like I'm the one thinking of him..."

Although it was just barely audible, Sugawara heard it clearly. He gave a knowing smirk in Tsukishima's direction.

"I see. Don't keep our precious Yamaguchi up too late~"

There was no point of hiding it, he was a blushing mess.

x

"Hey~! Yama, you look sleepy, want a granola bar?"

"Huh? Oh sorry, Sho. It's okay, I ate plenty. Just not enough sleep again haha."

"Okay! Well, don't stay up too late thinking about Tsukishima, kay? You promised to hang out with me and the great king tomorrow!"

"Okay, Sho, wait..."

Hinata giggled and ran off, rushing away to his best friend, (whom, of course, he was secretly very much in love with). Yamaguchi sighed. His friends knew him too well, and judging by their conversation, it was most likely that their weekly sleepover would be full of "boy talk" once again. (Despite Oikawa being the only one actually in a relationship, they never failed at having hour long conversations about the romantic interests)

Hinata was long gone with Kageyama by the time Yamaguchi realized he was spacing out again. He shook his head and walked back towards where Tsukishima seemed just as dead, standing by the classroom doors.

"You look tired, Tsukki." Yamaguchi says, stifling a yawn.

"Yeah. You look very tired as well, Yams."

"Oh, really? Yeah, I'm a little tired."

"Well, good luck resting up, you have your weekly... 'girls night'... with the other two weirdos tomorrow, right?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry Tsukki, I know that's when," Yamaguchi pauses to yawn, "that new dinosaur movie comes out, but I can't quit on them. We can watch it together the day after maybe."

"No, it's fine. Akiteru went through my contacts again and invited that crazy owl and cat duo over for a sleepover without asking me again anyways."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll wish you luck with that I guess!"

x

A day later, with Tadashi, Shoyo, and Tooru.

"Girls night! Girls night!"

Hinata and Oikawa chanted, shuffling through the many nail polish bottles Oikawa owned.

"Hey, great king! What color do you think Kageyama will like best?"

"Hm.. do light blue! Remember, he always wears that light blue sweater whenever you guys hang out together, so he must like it! Plus, it's not super girly or boyish anyways."

"Oh! Good idea, I'll do that! Awww, we haven't painted our nails in so long."

"I know! How lame, right? Let's do this!"

Once all three of them had colorful nails, (Hinata's being baby blue, Yamaguchi's being yellow, and Oikawa's being a literal rainbow), the had their mini photoshoot, (to send to their crushes, of course), they laid out the pillows and blankets on Oikawa's queen sized bed, laying in a circle with their feet dangling off the edge. (Minus Hinata of course, whose feet just barely reached the end of the bed.)

They all sent their best pictures. Here's a sample of the text conversations. (with their matching sets of names for their crushes, of course.)

(sent one attachment)

♡ my lovely iwa-chan ♡: ew tooru u look gross
Me: iwa-chan :(
♡ my lovely iwa-chan ♡: fine tooru you look cute. 
Me: not as cute as you 🥰

xx

(sent one attachment)

Me: Hey Kageyamaaa!!
Me: I painted my nails with the grand king and yama :D
♡ kags ♡: ew why him
Me: kags :((( is that all you care about??
♡ kags ♡: ...
Me: :(((
♡ kags ♡: you look cute or whatever