♡ kagehina - the life of a vogue model ♡

"Hey, Daichi-san! I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it to afternoon practice today."

"That's fine, Hinata. Thank you for letting me know, you will be missed."

Hinata sped away in a hurry after that, rushing toward his boyfriend who was already at the gym doors. Daichi chuckled when he heard the usual greeting between the two. (which is of course 'BOKE HINATA BOKE')

x

"Hey Ryuu! Enno-bro, and... HEY! Where's Shoyo?"

"Oh. Sorry Noya, but he said he wouldn't be here today."

"REALLY? Wait, Daichi-san, can we please take a day off practice today?"

"What-? No."

"Please! I have something to show the team but we can't with Shoyo here."

Sugawara walked over toward Noya and Daichi, giving the second year a sceptical glance.

"Noya, that's rude. What do you have against Hinata anyway?"

"Daichi-san, please! It's important and we can even tell him after!"

"Sure."

"Suga?!"

"What? I'm curious."

"Well..."

"C'mon Daichi! I know you want to know!"

"Fine! Only if it's not... that bad..."

x

With all of Karasuno's boys volleyball team (minus their lovely decoy of course), huddling around Noya, who was currently digging through his backpack. Everyone gave a questioning glance towards the vogue magazine Noya pulled out, passing it to his boyfriend who gasped. 

"What is it, Asahi-san?"

"Oh, Kageyama.. Do you want to know? I guess he is your boyfriend.."

"What? It's about Sho? Yes, of course I want to know."

After Noya and Tanaka snickered at Kageyama's nickname for Hinata, Asahi passed the magazine to him. Kageyama blushed a little, covering his face with his hands and passing the book on towards his captain (and his very curious boyfriend), who looked at the magazine, shock filling their faces and then they passed it on.

After everyone had looked at it the gym was silent. That is, until Tsukishima was the one who started laughing after about a minute.

"What- Ahaha- You seriously didn't think that I'd fall for that."

"Noya-senpai, where did you get this?"

"HAH~? I'll tell you, because I'm your senpai! It came from the coach's store."

"Aw! Coach is so nice, it's so sweet of him to do that for Hinata. Is there any of the rest of us?"

"Actually.. Suga-san, this looks real. Are we sure this is fake?"

"Yamaguchi! Be real, what are the chances that Hinata is a vogue model?"

The magazine, (which had found itself in Kageyama's hands again), featured Hinata in a yellow apron with crow embroidery around the bottom, hair in a small ponytail and holding a, (what it was assumed was a homemade), meat bun. The title, (other than vogue of course), was 'A new turn to Youtube?'

Yamaguchi, still highly unsure if it was really fake, decided to look it up.

Here's his results:

Search: Hinata Shoyo

Youtube - Hinata Shoyo

Instagram - hinatashoyo on Instagram

Article - Youtuber Hinata Shoyo featured on VOGUE

Vogue - HINATA SHOYO

Curiously, he clicked the first link that led him to a youtube account. He first noticed that Hinata's profile picture was adorable. Second, that he had 400k subscribers. Lastly, he saw the little verification symbol.

"No, no this is the real deal."

Yamaguchi showed his phone to the rest of the team, who was equally as shocked.

"That boke! We've been dating for 4 almost 6 months now, and I haven't heard anything about this!"

"Sorry to tell you king, but 5 comes after 4. Not 6."

"SHUT UP FOUR EYES! THAT'S IRRELEVANT!"

The rest of the team snickered at the two arguing, (except for Daichi of course, who yelled at them, threatening to make them run laps if they didn't behave.)

 "Wow. That's cra-"

 All heads whipped to the gym doors where Hinata stood, looking at them confused.

"Hey? I got done early so I came back. What.. What are you guys doing? This doesn't look like volleyball to me."

"Uh- Shoyo! Welcome back, we were uh- looking at a magazine! A volleyball magazine!"

"Oh! Can I see?"

"No! I mean, uh sure, when it's your turn! Where were you, anyways?"

"I was, uh- checking on something, a friend wanted help making sure they edited a video right!"

A 'ping' rang through the air, and everyone check their phones. 

"Oh.. it's mine.. WAIT! Hinata, was this 'friend's name Osamu Miya, by any chance?"

"Uh, haha. Yeah, how did you know?"

"He's pretty popular. He just recently got verified and has like 100k followers. I think he runs a cooking channel."

"Oh haha.. Asahi-san... I didn't know you knew him! Yeah, I didn't know he was that famous!"

"Oh yeah.. Here, lets watch one of his videos together, shouldn't we?"

"Why?"

"Well, you said he just posting a new video, so shouldn't we watch it? I want to see what you helped edit."

"NO! I mean, it's okay, Asahi-san."

"Too bad, shrimpy."

Tsukishima already has his phone out and opened to Onigiri Miya's newest video: Decorating cookies to look like onigiri - ft Hinata Shoyo

"Wait!"

"Sorry boke, but I kinda want to see this too."

Hinata flailed off to go die from embarrassment in the changing rooms while his team watched a video with him in it.

"HEY! SHO, GET OUT OF THERE!! BABE PLEASE! I WANT TO TALK TO YOUUU!"

"NO!"

After 10 minutes of trying to pry Hinata out of a gym locker, the team bombarded him with congratulations and hugs.

 "Wow Shoyo! I knew you were a cool kohai, but this is awesome!!" 

"You.. think so?"

"Of course!"

"Oh, I'm glad! I thought you guys would think I'm weird!"

"Of course not!"

"Pfft. You only speak for yourself."

"Tsukki!"

"Shut up, Tadashi."

"G o m e n T s u k k i."

x

"Hey Hinata, how was the vogue shoot?"

"It went well! Thanks for giving me a ride there, I owe you one!"

"No problem."

"Really! Thank you so much! Oh, I know! Let's go shopping tomorrow, and I can buy you something nice as a thanks."

"Sure, that sounds like fun."

"Okay! Meet me at Dior tomorrow at 4 then." 

i just started school and i am not happy about it /:(
i have math with a bunch of people a grade ahead of me, and like w h y