❆ kuroken - snow ❆

day two, 100k reads?? thank you guys so much :')

x

Kenma trailing not far behind him, Kuroo stepped out of the gyms yawning after a long practice. Although, upon seeing delicate crystals falling from the silvery sky, his tired expression was quickly replaced with one of pure joy.

"Kenma, look!"

Looking up from his phone with a sigh, Kenma moved to ask 'what is it this time?', but soon after he was also smiling. He let his free hand drift out in front of him, watching a snowflake or two in his bare hands.

"It's very pretty, Kuroo."

Kuroo nodded, grin only growing wider as he stuck out his tongue in an attempt to catch a snowflake. Kenma watched him dance around and stick his nose into the air, laughing lightly as he watched his rather tall and built boyfriend act like a child.

Kenma's laughter, however, became not so subtle seconds after Kuroo shrieked, batting his eyes repeatedly to try and get out the water from the snowflake that had landed in his eye. Kenma too stuck out his tongue, almost instantly a snowflake landing there.

"It really isn't that hard."

Kuroo wrinkled his nose and stuck out his tongue again, this time with his eyes shut as he danced around in the snow like a child. "You only say that because you got lucky the first time!"

Raising his eyebrows, Kenma stuck out his tongue again. A few seconds later, he caught another one, Kuroo pouting at him. "Again, it's not that hard."

Before Kuroo had anytime to speak for himself, Kenma sneezed, his nose and cheeks dusting pink from the cold.

"Kenma, are you okay?"

In a rush to get to his boyfriend, Kuroo slipped and fell face-first into the fresh, powdery snow that did nearly nothing to cushion his fall. Kenma laughed again, although this time sneezing along the way as well.

"It's not funny!"

"Whatever you say."

Kuroo frowned and lifted himself off the ground. He noticed that Kenma had started to shiver, wrapping his arms around himself in a futile attempt to keep himself warm. Quickly, he rushed over to bring his boyfriend into a hug to attempt to keep him warm.

"Thank you, Kuroo."

The intensity of the snow had increased, snowflakes falling from the sky and covering the ground around them. Kuroo scooped Kenma up, still holding tightly onto him. Kenma smiled, and at least at the time, he enjoyed the snow rather than seeing it as a nuisance.

Kenma grumbled in annoyance upon reaching his house, secretly wishing that the walk could've been at least a little bit longer. He was set down by the door, Kuroo knocking and greeting his mother with a smile. "Hey Mrs. Kozume!"

"Oh hey Tetsurou! I swear you look more grown up each time I see you."

"Thank you! Is alright if I uh," Kuroo motionied to Kenma behind him, patting his head as Kenma sneezed. "I take Kenma to my house for a sleepover?"

Kenma's mom smiled. "Oh alright, make sure he doesn't stay up too late. And of course make sure he eats dinner!"

Kuroo nodded, grabbing Kenma's hand as he said goodbye to his mother. "Kuroo."

Said boy turned his head, raising his eyebrows, motioning for Kenma to continue. Kenma only pouted, lifting his hands slightly implying he wanted to be picked up. With a stupid smile on his face, Kuroo bent his knees, lifting Kenma bridal style.

For the first time in a while, remembering he didn't have his charger with him didn't bother him too much. Rather, playing games didn't seem nearly as interesting as making holiday cookies with his boyfriend while they watched Kuroo's favorite cliche Christmas movies.

finished 

imagine this, kuroo walking through the snow carrying kenma bridal style as the sun starts to set early from the winter. my heart!

i took note of all of the ships you guys wanted for the holidays and im sO EXCITED