♡ kagehina - sisters are dumb ♡

quick note :) 
idea from Lady-J-The-Gamer-Gal 's haikyuu prompt book! 
and the name is to match 'brothers are stupid' as a fun thing i guess haha

~

Shoyo would be lying if he said he didn't appreciate Kageyama's positive relationship with his little sister. It was nice to know the important people in your life got along well.

Shoyo would be lying, however, if he said he appreciated it when Natsu ignored his privacy and spilling everything to his boyfriend.

Like now, when they were having a tea party in Natsu's bedroom and Shoyo wished Natsu would've stayed just a little quiet.

"Tobio-chan," she'd grinned, "guess what?"

And poor Shoyo for having a boyfriend who got along peachy with his sister. Kageyama looked up to meet eyes with Natsu, raising his eyebrows to encourage her to continue.

"Before you and my brother started dating," Natsu started, "he'd tell me all about you. He said you had the prettiest sapphire eyes and the nicest face."

Upon realising where the conversation was headed, Shoyo rushed to slap a hand over his sisters mouth and giggle it off, but Kageyama grabbed his hand and looked at her to continue, in which she did.

With a grin still rested on her lips and a confident tip of her chin, she resumed. "And he said you were super cool. And he also said that he really liked you. And he wrote a poem-"

Shoyo had begun squirming to shut his sister's mouth, but with a sly smile Kageyama continued to hold him back. "No, I want to hear about this poem."

"Otay! I memorised it. It went like: Everytime I see your face, it reminds me of you. I think. I can find it, he threw it away, but I picked it up and hid it under my bed!"

Shoyo groaned, slumping in defeat as Natsu continue to tell his boyfriend about all the cheesy, stupid things he'd done and said before their relationship. He glared at Natsu, but that was the best he could do considering Kageyama was much bigger than him and he couldn't get past.

"Natsu!" Shoyo shouted, clearly red and glaring, "go away! Go make more tea or something, and I told you not to tell him those things!"

Natsu only giggled as she rushed to the door to make tea. "Otay, but you told mama that I like Nick and now I'm grounded, so this is payback. And Tobio-chan, what kind of tea do you want?"

"Jasmine, please."

Natsu nodded, skipping off to heat the stove and leave her brother to bask in the embarrassment she'd left him in.

"So," Kageyama grinned after Natsu was gone, "My eyes are like sapphires?"

Shoyo rolled his eyes and lightly punched Kageyama's shoulder. "No. They're like the color of poop."

"Ew," Kageyama winced, "Shit isn't blue. If yours is, you need to get that checked."

"'Yama! Natsu is home, say 'poop'."

"No."

"Poopy!"

"Oh - geez, you're weird. Let's not talk about that, it's gross."

Shoyo huffed, but nonetheless shut his mouth and the room went silent for a moment. After a little while, Kageyama burst into laughter as he brought his boyfriend into a crushing hug.

"You're- I just realised what was wrong with your poem from earlier. You're great, Shoyo. Oh - for heaven's I love you."

Shoyo blushed again, and relaxed into the hug enough that he could breathe. "Yeah, yeah. Love you too, but I swear if you bring this up again I won't hesitate to boil your teeth."

"No promises." 

~finished :)

hey!! sorry it's been a minute i've been v busy recently since the quarter ends this friday but i've got something here :D 

i'm currently working on a request / longer oneshot i'm hoping to finish soon too :)