| S I X T Y - T H R E E |

The number one skill we can ever acquire is the ability to use our mind to create possibilities for our lives, and to resolve problems.

This is very important because without the control of our mind, we follow other people’s minds and actions, and not ours.

Then we fall and we fail.

***

Malhotra Mansion

" Vibha , you don't have to do this all , take it easy and just have a rest . " Raj said from the living room settled with Neyonika as Vibha entered from the kitchen holding a plate of freshly chopped fruits for him .

" Neyo , How can you keep a guest do all this . " Raj said to Neyonika for which she just chuckled as Vibha smiled and placed the plate infront of raj and got settled beside Neyonika .

" She is not our guest Raj . " Neyonika said , with Vibha nodding at her in approval as Neyonika continued " I always treat Vibha as my family . "

" That's right , Uncle Raj . It's just you who treat me as a guest . " Vibha said with a pout , raj chuckled at it and said " I am sorry for that . By the way , How it is between you and Manik ? When are you both getting married ? "

Vibha chocked at her words as she listened Raj , But Neyonika handled the situation saying " Raj , How can you ask a girl such a question face to face ? They might have their own plan . we should just let it go . "

" Okay , you are right . But .. Don't keep us waiting for too long . " Raj said chuckling while Vibha huffed a breath as the topic got over . They were having their talks when the door bell rang , knowing that Manik was going to come they knew it was him , Raj stopped at his position as Vibha said " Umm I will get the door . "

Neyonika nodded at her , while Raj kept his juice glass on the table and picked the newspaper and started reading it to show that he is busy . 

Vibha reached near the door and just stopped calming her breath and anxiety she was feeling as she knew Manik didn't came alone, Nandini was there with him , the girl whom he loves . She was busy in this thought that she didn't felt the presence of Neyonika beside her who was looking at her with a concern face. 

" Vibha , what happened ? You are not looking yourself today . "   Neyonika asked her .

Vibha took a breath and looked at Neyonika and said " Manik didn't came here alone ." 

" What do you mean ? Did he brought someone with him ? " Neyonika asked , Vibha looked at her and gave a slight nod and answered " Nandini Murthy "

" Nandini Murthy ? Who is she ? "  Neyonika asked being confused , though she thought she must be someone important in Manik's life , as if he is bringing someone here in Malhotra mansion would be someone special for him , which made her worried for Vibha . 

Vibha glanced a look at Neyonika and mumbled slowly but was loud enough for her to hear it " His Girlfriend . "

Neyonika's eyes widened with the shock , Manik had a girlfriend , was the only thought in her mind . Vibha noticed Neyonika's expressions and just sighed , she turned to face the door and started opening it . 

 Neyonika looked at Vibha's  doing and opened the door with her siding the thought for now welcoming the guest . 

Manik and Nadnini were waiting for someone to open the door for them . Nandini was nervous for the reaction of Manik's parent but on the other hand Manik just stood infront of the door holding Nandini's hand in his hand with an emotion-less face .  The door opened making Nandini attentive while Manik just tighten his grip on Nandini's palm .