| T W E N T Y - E I G H T |

Stop wasting all your time giving someone a second chance,

When there is someone better out there waiting for their first . 

***

" Manik , we have known each other for so many years , and I have never seen you love any girl like Nandini before . What's so special about Nandini Murthy , That made you confess her ?" Vibha asked Manik .  Jealousy , Annoy and hatered for Nandini was clearly dripping in her voice , which was noticed by both .  

" The lunch is not about me and Nandini today , so let's talk about this some other time . " Manik said , it's not that , he doesn't know why Nandini is special for him , or why only nandini made him feel like this , but he doesn't want to pour oil in Vibha's jealousy not wanting her to harm Nandini in any way.

" Yup .  It's rare we three get time to spend with each other , so let's leave this , Ohh by the way , i learned about a new gaming zone , we should definitely  " Abhi said agreeing to Manik . As he was saying Vibha got up from her place making the both of them to look at her , Abhi wanted to ask her where she is going but she said " I will come in some time . " And she left towards the washroom . 

They both looked at her going and didn't said anything as Abhi was confirmed that Vibha was not in their sight he being like an excited kid asked Manik " Bro , You are serious this , right ? " 

" I am ." Manik said making Abhi belief him . Finally being happy for his best friend and his courage , he showed him thumbs-up and said " You are amazing man . It was a time when you would have ignored the word of being in loved , but once you are in love nothing can prevent you . I know you and Nandini had a brief conversation and love affair twelve years ago . But you haven't know each other for very long , and she doesn't even remember you as a child , So why are you so deeply in love now ? " 

" My love for her has nothing to do with time ,  I like the feeling of being with her ." Manik answered smiling , making Abhi smirk . 

" Really , then let me ask you , did she said yes ? " Abhi asked him . 

 Manik looked at him and said " She didn't answer till now . " Abhi made an ohh face , while Manik remembered something and said to Abhi " Hey , you are experienced in this matter . give me some advice . " 

" No No , I really don't have any advice for the two of you ." Abhi said raising his hand up in surrender , as even if he give any advice to him , he very well knows it will back fire as Manik's nature is much different from him and his love tips will not be good for him . 

Manik sighed and turned his attention back to his dish when his phone pinged by a message . He picked his phone and saw that he got an message from Nandini , he opened the message and read it " Let's Meet ." 

Vibha was in the washroom trying to calm her blazing anger , she tried to pursue Manik from their college time , but he never paid attention at her more than friend , but now he is in Love with the girl whom he didn't even know before few days .  She washed her face and looked at her reflection she doesn't know what she will do now . She applied the lipstick trying not to smudge it and left the washroom . She reached the table only to notice that Manik left .  Sadly she settled beside Abhi and asked " Where is he ? " 

" Ohh.. he had emergency . "  Abhi lied , he doesn't wanted to tell Vibha that he went to meet Nandini . She nodded at him while he asked her " Are you fine ? " 

" what will happen to me . " She said and continued eating her cold dish , and Abhi nodded at him well knowing her and said " I asked him about the , and he told that he much serious about Nandini . "