| T H R E E |

Friends , Are those who enjoy with you in your happiness , and support you in your failures , tease you like no one can , but beat the sh*t out of a person who misbehaves with you . As its only their right to tease you , beat you , and also care for you . 

***

Nandini was in a shopping mall with Cabir getting the dress for the party , on cabir's instance she tried a red knee length flowing dress which fits her curves perfectly and enhance her beauty more with red stilettos  . 

She adjusted the dress over her chest properly and looked over the mirror , and said " Forget it , It way too formal , what if he weren't going to propose "  

She was not having the glitters of the proposal thing , but just the sake of Cabir she was doing this . 

" What if has something else , " She said and cut her off saying " Shut up , you are thinking rubbish , off course he is going to propose you , you can't dress casually , you have every reason to look amazing  , And as you look amazing it will be a great news , to tell the world That the Business Man Arayaman  will be no longer single , he is going to get married . " 

 He said and nandini smiled and said " It sounds so strange . " 

 She sees her dress and says " I will take this then , it fits perfectly on me . " 

She takes a circle to look at herself and then flew the curtains open , showing herself to Cabir who was standing outside .

{ Trial Room }

" how it is , you liked it  "  She asked still looking over her dress , she looked up only to see Cabir grinning like a mad person with a mannequin which had beautiful white wedding dress over it . 

Nandini looked at him and then at the dress while cabir just gave her the expressions to try them on . 

" What are you doing , its a formal celebration party, not a wedding idiot . "  She said looking at the dress .