| F I V E |

Decisions , the things which we have to take by our choices , these may be in our fate or not but these are the things which helps and motivate us to stand on our own and not to be dependent on others for anything .

***

It was a bright new morning of Sunday , Nandini was full ready to go to the company , It was Sunday a holiday , but the company was open due to the extra activities they have to work on because of the Anniversary and pending orders .

Nandini entered in the company with a dull look , everyone looked at her in sympathy , She looked at everyone and saw them mumbling something between them , Cabir saw her coming towards the way to her cabin so he called out .

" Nandini " which was ignored by her and she walked out to her cabin not looking at him , This confused him so he followed her by pushing his chair to her cabin .

" You finally came ! " he said looking at her as she settled down on her chair and looked at him who was asking her in curiosity and again asked " why didn't you answer my calls ? " She looked at him with a stern face and then searched something between her files and found a eraser in between and threw that towards him and said " Its all your fault . "

" you said he would propose me , you said he bought a ring " she said lightly accusing him .

" I.. I thought you two will eventually get married " he said the matter of fact a shrugged his shoulders , nandini looked at him in disbelief and stood up from her chair and took the file and started beating him .

" Stop .. stop .. It hurts . " he said , saving himself from her hits . Nandini huffed and then settled back to her chair , Cabir straightened himself and then forwarded himself towards her and asked " But , did Arayaman told you about Aliya ? "

" She is just a spokesperson , nothing else . " She said with a disinterested heart and looked at the other side . Cabir made an amused face and then asked " You really have a big heart or You don't care anymore ? " Nandini looked at him giving him a look like what you mean to say .

" You already know about their relationship before , What if their feelings for each other bloom again " Nandini gasped at this information and he continued " And , look how Aliya hurt him in the past , then too he brought her here to be the speaker , did he forgot everything . Is it so easy for him to forget that pain of breakup . " Cabir stopped and looked at her .

" I trust him . " Nandini said to him , but her voice was extremely low .

" Okay fine , now Arayaman don't feel anything about for Aliya now , but what about Aliya ? " he asked , making her look at him .

" She is a popular celebrity , this must be the last thought for her too come and be the spokesperson for her ex - boyfriend , and now if she did this then its clear that she wants Arayaman back in her life , and she try every means , And what do you think how long will Arayaman resist her . " Cabir said everything which he must be thinking from the time Aliya came in view . Nandini looked at him understanding what he is saying which somewhere her mind was expecting to be true , but her heart was not ready to except . So she didn't reacted and just looked down .

" Nandini , Its the ex- girlfriend Alert for you , and you have only two options for this " He said and nandini looked at him asking him to continue which he did and said

" No. 1 . Leave Arayaman .

No . 2 Fight for your girlfriend rights " he said and she looked at him in shock before she could reply back Anuj came calling her name , they both looked at him coming , Cabir said that he will talk later and pushed his chair back , and Anuj came and said" Nandini , boss wants that you hurry up for the orders that are in line , are you done doing that . " he asked .