| T H I R T E E N |

Responsibilities aren't always equal to the priorities  , Sometime we have to Keep our responsibility  aside for our Priorities Happiness . 

***

Arayaman was sitting on the bench which was in the garden of the hospital and was still little drunk when someone forwarded him a bottle of water to him , he looked up and saw manik and he said

" It will help you to sober up . " he said , Arayaman took the bottle and drank the water and said " Thank you . " and after a brief pause he said " i didn't except to to come to the hospital you worked . Do you think we are even close to be called called enemies ? "

" How is your friend ? " he asked ignoring his question looking at no where , Arayaman huffed and said " She feels much better . " 

" She just had an operation recently didn't see ? Is this thing related to you . " Manik asked looking at him . 

Arayaman looked at him and asked " How do you know that ? " 

"  Does Nandini know ? " Manik asked ignoring him again Arayaman looked at him with furious looks like how the hell he knows this and how can he involve Nandini in this conversation he just got up from his place and held Manik's collar furiously and said " What do you want to do ? " 

" I just want to confirm it . " Manik said calmly and later with a serious voice he said " Will you hurt Nandini or not ? " 

" What your relation with Nandini ? " Arayaman counter asked him Manik looked into his eyes and just said " We are friends . " 

Arayaman chuckled and said to him "Making friends by operation , or you , as a doctor .. " As he said this he pulled Manik's coat like he was pulling and pushing him from it and continued " like to make friends with your patients ? " manik just pulled his hand away from his coat and straightened it aryaman looked at him and said " Right How convenient it is ! you can see everything you want . "   Manik curled his hand tightly in a fist and just said " You can judge me . But please don't insult my profession . " he said sternly glaring him and he said " Save it . I just want to tell you that . Nandini is my girlfriend . Stay away from her . " 

" I want to remind you as well , You have broken up . " Manik said gritting his teeth , when arayaman smirked and  said " So what , Even so , i won't let you to hangout with her anymore . " he said pointing his finger to him , before manik could reply he heard . 

" Manik Malhotra . " a voice , came , and Arayaman looked at the direction and saw vibha coming in their direction and he smirked and said " It seems like you have lots of friends . Go play with them . Just Stay away from Nandini ." he said coming close to him glaring him , manik too moved forward glaring him like challenging him but he was stopped by Vibha who held his arm and said " What do you want to do ? He is drunk , can't you see that . " 

" Anyway , I won't let you hurt Nandini again . " Manik said and just left from their , with Vibha following him . 

---- 

Nandini was lying over her couch writing something in her small dairy , and that something was none other than the saving she saves after paying all the bills and insurance and the payments she get . After calculating them she sighed and kept the diary on her chest and said " There is not enough money to pay rent to Mukti . " 

She sighed , and started tapping the pen over her shoulder , and thinking something when it clicked her and she got up and took her phone and started typing something .