| S E V E N |

Sometimes the wounds of the past hurt us too brutally that the fresh happy memories and moments can't even repair it .

***

Aurora Healthcare 

 As soon as Nandini left the cabin of Manik , he settled down in his chair ignoring , Mukti's teasing looks , Mukti moved near his seat and said " Contact me whenever you have any questions . " 

Moving a bit closer to him and said " I didn't knew , my brother is such a caring doctor . "  giving him a teasing smirk she continued "Is the character setting of you a cold faced benevolent doctor ? Or I am wrong . "  She said placing her hand over his shoulder and Manik looked at her and just knocked her forehead , Mukti stepped back and rubbed her forehead and said " Even you can't answer me , you shouldn't hit me . " 

 Manik didn't said anything to her , she looked at him and then smiled and shouted " Miss , let me see you off . " and ran out of the cabin , making manik sigh at her crazy sister . 

Veebha was in the corridor reading a file when she met Mukti and Nandini coming in hand while mukti asking silly questions to nandini . 

" What is your star sign ? " Mukti asked 

" I am a Scorpio " Nandini answered and she slightly bumped into Veebha but it was not noticed by her and she asked mukti " What's your star sign ? "  veebha looked at them going by the corridor together . 

" I am Leo " Mukti answered , and then said again " You know our star signs say that we can be quite compatible . " Nandini smiled at her . 

Veebha looked at them and thought " Why is she dressed in Manik's clothes ."  

---- 

Nandini was in her home , arranging her work space , keeping everything she brought at the place for her order and also the new business she started . Arranging the needles , threads bundle on the place over the desk , she picked up the sewing machine and just placed on the desk immediately as it pained her breast picking heavy things , she let out a painful moan and clutched the area . She sustained the pain and diverted her form the pain when the door bell of her home rang . 

Which caught her attention , she called out " Who is that ? " which was answered by a voice saying " It's an express package . "  by the time she reached the door , but before opening the door , she peeped from the eyehole to see who is outside and saw a delivery boy so she opened the door for him . 

As soon as she opened the door , the delivery boy said " Hello , you are Miss Nandini Murthy , aren't you ? " he asked , Nandini answered him saying " Yes , i am . "

The delivery boy said pointing the large package behind him " This is your express package  " he said , Nandini first looked at him and then at the package who had her name slip glued in the front . 

She nodded at the delivery boy and he placed the package inside her house in the drawing room . Keeping the package in the room the boy left while Nandini was looking at the package only , she knocked the package first to hear something from inside but there was  no noise from inside , So decided to open the package she brought a cutter and started cutting the tape from the corners and then opened the lid which was above it and the side cardboard fell down on the ground reveling the beautiful white wedding gown tucked in a mannequin which she shopped on the demand of Cabir .

 Keeping the package in the room the boy left while Nandini was looking at the package only , she knocked the package first to hear something from inside but there was  no noise from inside , So decided to open the package she brought a cutter and...