| F O R T Y - T W O |

All I'm saying is that I don't want to sort of fall in love with fifty different people. 

I'd rather find one person and fall completely, deeply in over my head.

***

Manik was driving back to Nandini's home to drop her . The shoot lasted longer , with much fun and enjoyment . And as it was late Manik decided he will drop Nandini down . 

Nandini was settled in the passenger seat looking at the site the renewed with photos and style , with a pout . Manik saw her with a side glance and had an urge to chuckle at her cuteness but letting it slide he asked " What happened ? Not satisfied ? "

" No , they are good . But it seem something is lacking .  But what ? " Nandini pouted looking at the site  still confused . 

"Relevance." Manik stated looking on the way . 

" what ? "  Nandini asked him in confusion . 

" Online shopping is a psychological behavior . So if you want your customers to want to buy something , you have to follow the psychological law of the behavior of purchasing . As the design of your store is much more attractive now , user's experience will be better too . But it still lacks relevance . " Manik said but it only made Nandini huff and pout as he told her the problem she already know but what's the solution of it .

" But how can I improve it ? " She asked him with a cute pout .  He smiled at her pout and said " How about drawing some comics ? You can write a short story about each of your toys. If people are attracted by the stories , they will surely want to buy your products .  "

Nandini's eyes lit up listening Manik's suggestion and she said " Good idea . I have always believed that a great designer can design and also express his feelings through it .  "

She turned towards his and with a great smile said " Dr. Manik you are very smart ."

He smiled at her compliment and said " Nandini Murthy , do you know that , when a person do something what they really likes , they shine .Like when you are with someone you really like. You are just shinning . "  

She look at him with a little confusion and little shyness as how this topic connected . Manik just smirked at her expressions and asked " Are you little into me ? "

" You ..." She started to speak listening him but a hue crept on her cheek and she looked at the other side biting her lower lip and mumbled " Narcissist . " { Narcissist - are the people who give more importance to themselves .}

Manik chuckled at her comment and then said suggesting her " You can create more characters . For example - cats , burgers , bears and MANI " 

Her eyes widened listening the last thing he suggested and she said " You know about it. " 

Manik gave her a small smile and said " Mukti is not good with secrets ." 

 She mentally made a point to give mukti a much needed reward { note the sarcasm } . But then looked at Manik and she asked " Are you angry on me ? "  

" Should I be angry on you ? " Manik asked her back with a smile . She pressed her lips into a thin smile knowing that he is not mad at her now .

They reached Nandini's home , and Manik stopped the car amd looked at Nandini saying " Here , you are home . "

She fidgeted with her fingers and very slowly asked " You wanna come in ? "