| Character Sketch |

Each Story can't be explained or portrayed without the help of the protagonists and the supporters .

Same it is with this. The story is lively when the characters play their parts correctly and this is how the story proceeds.

So these are the characters which will make this story lively and loveable.

~ Nandini Murthy
            Female Protagonist

A 25 year sweet bubbly girl  ,  living apart from her parents to be independent and focus on her carrier

A 25 year sweet bubbly girl  ,  living apart from her parents to be independent and focus on her carrier . She is working right now in an online store named ' Affection : Expression For Love ' . She is the head manager of the store , and every work is handled by her , every colleague in the store respects her and always follows her order . Why not will they follow , she is the girlfriend of the boss of the store . She loves her boyfriend . She thinks her life is just perfect but she don't know that her life is going to  change soon . 

~ Manik Malhotra                                                                            

        Male Protagonist 

A 27 year old strict professional and and way beyond handsome Doctor

A 27 year old strict professional and and way beyond handsome Doctor . He is an Oncologist Surgeon { Cancer specialist } . And the head of the department of the patients who are suffering with cancer . He is the most wanted 'munda' in the most ranked hospital ' Aurora Healthcare ' . But he don't give any damn to the wide and vast proposals he get everyday by both doctors and patients . For him love is just in fantasies or in his doctor language it is ' a hormonal imbalance that heart experiences because of  a sudden entry of a person which creates happiness in our life.' His family is only his sister with whom he have a tom and jerry relation. 

~ Aryaman Khurana                                                                        

     Supporting Lead