| F O R T Y - S E V E N |

Have you ever watched a leaf leave a tree? 

It falls upward first, and then it drifts toward the ground, just as I find myself drifting towards you.

***

How to get Nandini Murthy in one Afternoon 

Nandini read , and glanced at Manik with a curious look while he rubbed his nape getting exposed to her . The small dairy was well safe in Manik's pant pocket , but due to his ways to do all the things written in the diary , he started unscrewing the already loosed cap of the water bottle for Nandini but it only made him get wet by the pressure he put on the bottle and hence when removing the handkerchief from his pocket the diary fell down on the floor getting Nandini's attention .  

After glancing at Manik she flipped the page and read Unexpected love words can break a girl's defense in an instant . Make her feel the power of you all the time . Such as unscrewing a bottle cap , Show your muscles casually . Show patience with small animals . "  

As she read this she remembered all the words Manik said flirting with her , and also the flexing of muscles and all , she looked at him with an amused expression and said " No wonder , why you were acting weird today . You are following these strategies . " 

Manik gave her a sheepish smile , which made her giggle at him loudly , he looked at her sheepishly and she smiled and gave him the mini dairy back and said " I am sure this would be Mukti's idea ." 

He heard her and gave her a sheepish nod , which made her smile and she said " you don't need to use them ." 

She chuckled and moved forward to find a spot to get settled for the mini picnic Manik brought her here for , while Manik heard her and his nape turned red . He kept the dairy back in his pocket and followed Nandini with a sheepish smile . 

They found the perfect spot to get settled , so Manik spread the mat he brought on the ground and Nandini got settled removing her ' little star ' that is her sketchbook and pencil . While after settling Lucy's cage beside Nandini , he got settled beside her with a smile . 

Nandini started drawing on her sketchbook while Manik kept admiring her with a smile , he was resting back with the support of his hands on the ground and he relaxed back . 

She was drawing the sketch with Manik looking at her and her drawing with a smile , he couldn't believe she is actually settled beside him and they are having a normal conversation or more over are literally having a cute conversation with flirting allowed . 

Taking a break from the drawing , Nandini relaxed her hands back on the mat and leaned back , Manik saw her move and observed that their hands were just a few centimeter aparts from being touched . Seeing her hand Manik remembered a tip Mukti wrote in the small dairy that was " Hold the girl's hand ' Unintentionally ' ". 

Manik remembered the tip and moved his hand a little forward near her , but as he was going to touch her hand , but she sat straight and started drawing again , he sighed , but now kept his hand on the place where her hand was placed ,  scooted a little close to her but still had a gap in between and looked forward at the scenery .  

After few minutes , Nandini relaxed back in her previous position , but now her hand was a little infront of her previous hand position . Manik moved his hand a little to her but within a few seconds Nandini picked her hand up again . Manik sighed again and now kept his hand on the place she kept her hand just now . 

He was looking forward seeing the people enjoying themselves when Nandini relaxed back and now she kept her hand on his which made him smile but shocked her , she immediately removed her hand and told him " Sorry "