| S I X T Y - N I N E |

𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 .

***

Omega Healthcare 

{ The hospital Abhimanyu work in . }

Abhimanyu , the ever charming , handsome , the person who flirts in a healthy manner was currently in none of these state . He was settled in his cabin , with his face in his palms , shoulders slummed down , clearly under some intense stress condition , eyes closed trying to clam his raging thoughts as well as breath as his mind progressed in various directions . His thoughts were haywire in all possible way and it was all related to a little monster who had drove him crazy , the sister of Monster , the Hulk himself . 

It has been nearly two months he had last talked with Mukti properly , hell not talked , when she had seen him . The time when he could see her , was  when she would talk to him properly , but after the terrible fight he put up  to distance them worked so well that she don't even want to see his face or talk with him . But even after all this distance when he felt that he would finally be free from thinking more about Mukti it didn't happen moreover it felt like he hit back again with a truck filled with Mukti's tantrum , antics and off course her love sick attempts and also jealousy as a new doctor in his own hospital started to spend time with her and started to take interest in her .   

It was an unsaid incident that happened with Abhimanyu thinking about the new doctor taking interest in ' his ' Mukti , that the said doctor knocked his cabin door bursting out his thoughts bubble.

Abhimanyu looked at the person and  mumbled " think about devil and devil appears. "

Hearing some sort of mumble, the new doctor asked him controlling his smile or smirk which Abhi didn't understood a bit " you said something Dr. Abhimanyu ? "

" Off course not , Dr. Harshad . " Abhi said with an absolute fake smile , which didn't take a second for Harshad to not know it . Abhimanyu gritted his teeth and asked to his not so lovely companion for now " What can I do for you Dr. Harshad ? " 

Harshad looked at him for a second didn't understanding why he is asking this but then remembered that it was him who entered his cabin a few seconds ago for something ' important ' . 

" Ohh , yess , I actually I really need your help in something . "  Harshad said trying to be as polite as possible , Abhimanyu nodded to let him continue what he wanted to say . 

" Well I am being on a leave today , so it will be helpful for me , if you could take care of any patients that would come to visit me . "  Harshad said getting comfortable on the chair infornt of Abhi , which made him raise his eyebrow but he didn't said anything about it . 

" If you were going on leave why did you let the nurses book your appointments . " Abhi sighed , he was already having a stressful day , though he didn't have any patients to look for today , but his mind was already occupied with Mukti and his feelings . 

" Well , I just now got my date's confirmation . So I need to leave now to make arrangements for a beautiful date for my ' soon-to-be' girl . "  Harshad said with an excited face .  Abhi gave him a tight lipped smile and mumbled under his breath " even he is getting a proper love life . " for which his brain mocked him back "  You threw your possible love life into drain." 

Abhi sighed at his brain's comment about his love life , but his heart said that " If he is getting a proper love life , then Mukti and him will not talk much  . " . Abhi mindlessly nodded at his heart some what being contented with the comment and then looked up at Dr. Harshad who was simply too excited to even look at his lost state .