| F I F T Y - F I V E |

"You think I'm a fool?" demanded Harry.

"No, I think you're like James," said Lupin, "who would have regarded it as the height of dishonor to mistrust his friends."

― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 

***

Next Day

Affection : Expression Of Love

Arayman was looking at Aliya as she passed him the files with a proper manner like an assistant should do . After giving him the files she looked at him and notice him looking at her , so she asked " Why are you staring at me like this ? "  

He chuckled at her question and said " I am surprised that you have become a professional  ." 

She smiled at him and said " Then please hire me , Mr Khurana . " 

Arayman chuckled at her statement but didn't replied her anything . He was going to look at the files when his phone rang . He looked at the caller Id and saw it was Nandini , a small smile appeared on his face as he picked the call . 

" Hello Nandini ." He said happily , which just made Aliya who was picking the files frown a little . 

" yeah , I am in the office . " He answered her .  

" right now ? Okay ." he said , while Aliya just looked at him with a frown as he talks with her . 

" Where? Okay . I will be right there . " Arayman answered her confirming that he will come to meet her . He hanged the call and saw Aliya looking at him , he cleared his throat and said " Umm , Nandini wants to have a talk with me , I will look through these files when I get back . " 

" Okay ." She gave him an awkward nod . And he left the cabin happily , while thinking for a minute Aliya followed him. 

----

Family Cafe

Nandini was settled in one of the table waiting for Arayman to arrive stirring her coffee lost in thoughts . Arayman entered the cafe and noticed Nandini settled at the table near the window lost . He moved near her and got settled infront of her with a smile . Feeling the movement infront of her Nadnini saw Arayman settled infront of her . 

" hey , What's up ? " He asked her with a smile but she just looked at him with no emotions and neither replied to him . 

Seeing that she is not responding to him he asked " What happened ? Anything wrong ? " 

She looked at him and taking a deep breath she asked him " Do you know Inaya Singh ? " 

" umm no . " Arayman answered her and looked at her and asked " What's wrong ? "  

She didn't said anything to him but just passed him the envelope of photos and the letter she got from Manik . Arayman looked at the envelope and pulled the photos and letter from inside . He looked at the photos and noticed it was of Dr.Manik and some girl .He looked at her in confusion and asked " What's this ? "

" Someone sent this to the boss of Dr.Manik." Nandini said and then continued telling him as he opened the letter " That person clearly wants us to break-up . "  

Arayman read the letter and just looked at her joining the dots and asked " So you think I did this ? "

" I can't think of anyone else." Nandini said .