| T H I R T Y - F O U R |

She wasn't exactly sure when it happened. 

Or even when it started. 

All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.

***

Aurora Healthcare

Manik dabbed the antiseptic cotton on his cut with the help of the tong . Nandini asked him  , that she would dab it , but holding the tong and looking at his cut she shivered and hence Manik only dabbed the cotton on his cut , avoiding himself to hiss as even if he hissed a little , nandini would hiss to . It was like she was feeling his pain , which made Manik smile little . 

" give me that gauze . "  Manik told Nandini , she nodded at him and started finding gauze on the equipment table . She was finding the gauze but Manik chuckled a little as she didn't know what gauze is , as it was placed right next to a box . 

" nandini , it's here ." Manik  said pointing at the gauze , holding back a chuckle . She looked at the gauze and smiled sheepishly at herself and picked the gauze .  She forwarded it to him , but frowned as how will he tie it himself . 

" Where are those two interns ? " She asked him . 

He looked at her and took the gauze from her hand  and said " They are having lunch . " 

She nodded at him , while he looked at the gauze and then at her as she was looking at his cut . It was not much deep but it would be infectious . 

" Umm Nandini help me ." he said , she looked at him in shock and said " I don't know how.. "

" It's fine , I will teach you . " he said with a smile . She looked at his smile and found an encouraging factor which she didn't get form any people .  She took the gauze and rolled it out little and Manik forwarded his hand to her .   

She kept the gauze above his hand in air and tried different angle not knowing how to bandage it . She looked at him having a confusing pout which made Manik love her more .

" How to bandage it ? " She asked him . 

" There is no proper technique , Do as you like . " he told her , she nodded at him and started wrapping the gauze on his hand with so much care and love , that was making Manik go all loving at her . 

[ Song ~ Rozana -  Movie ~ Naam Sabana ]

Tere hathon ki taraf

Mere hathon ka safar

Rozana, rozana..

 Manik looked at her and saw her so engrossed in wrapping the gauze on his cut . She used to pull out her tongue lightly while she was bandaging her hand making him smile as it was such a cute thing . 

Teri aankhon se kahe
Kuch toh meri nazar

Rozana, rozana. 

As she was bandaging his hand he shook his hand slightly in pain as she touched the cut . She gasped as she hurt him and asked " Does It hurt ? " She looked at him with fear . 

" No , it doesn't . " he said looking at her , calming her . She looked in his eyes and only felt love for her which made her nervous and she immediately looked down continuing her work .