| N I N E T E E N |

Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.

***

" Then who is it ? " her mother asked again .

" Dr. MANIK" nandini said loudly in a huff , as manik was downstairs only he heard his name being said so he looked up where she was .

" Ahh What is he doing at your house early in the morning ? " Her mother asked her , Nandini just bit her lip listening her question , Manik who was standing downstairs stopped at his own place only .

"Although he is a very good man , You must have not messed up either , Right ." her mom said. 

" Actually maa ... Umm .. I am in a relationship with Dr. Manik. So don't arrange blind dates for me anymore ." Nandini said lying slowly biting her lips . Manik who was standing down looked shock . 

" Seriously " her mother and father said looking at each other and then her mother said " since when ? Why didn't you told us before ? " 

" Ahh Maa , I am busy here , i need to run , talk to you later ...bye bye " Nandini said and immediately hanged the call , knowing that her mother will ask various and various questions . 

She sighed in relief , but her relief was for no longer as she remembered she was not alone in her home , Manik was also present here too , she got up from her bed and moved forward at the open space and leaned to the railing of her open loft bedroom which give her the view of the living area of her home where she saw manik standing looking upward at her . 

{ Her bedroom }

{ Her bedroom }

" You .. Why are you still here ? " She asked him , she was afraid that he must have hearrd everything she told to her mom . 

" I was going to leave , but then I heard my name ." he said with a smirk playing on his lips , Nandini just scolded herself in her mind and said " Dr. Manik , I really need your help this time ." She said joining her hands infront of him , literally begging him to help her , Manik just looked at her and then nodded his head with a slight smirk playing on his lip . 

----

Amigos Cafe 

Mukti was sitting in front of Manik and Nandini looking at them with a look of disbelief , Manik was sipping his drink casually , while Nandini was just playing with her fingers getting uncomfortable of Mukti's gaze . Mukti sipped her drink and finally said " So you two are a couple now . " 

" It's more like a fake couple ." Nandini said slowly as she told everything what her mother asked and how they ended up being a fake couple . 

" And you agreed ? " She turned her face towards her brother , lightly giving him a smirk and continued saying " I thought you just hate these type of problems where you have to lie . "