| T H I R T Y - S E V E N |

~ A/N - * hehe sheepish smile * So I know as you guys are happy with the regular updates and i am overwhelmed reading the comments I receive  . Thank you so much for giving me all the love . Much gratitude . 

I am hope , you have given much attention to ' The Cute Photo Bomber ' who is waiting for your attention 😂😂 .

Hope you like it too . 

Not wasting your time more . 

Enjoy the chapter ~

Love is simple. 

You fall and that's it.

 You'll work the other stuff out. 

You just gotta let yourself fall and have faith that someone will be there to catch you.

***

Next Day 

Manik was settled on the bench infront of the exhibition hall in the scorching sun,  where the design exhibition or show   was going to happen .  He was nearly an hour early and now was waiting for Nandini to come . He knew she will take time to come here , but he couldn't handle his excitement to spend time with her and hence he came early and was waiting . 

He straighten his shirt and started looking at the brochure of the exhibition but his thoughts went to the time last evening when Mukti helped him to pick the outfit . 

" Bro , don't tell me you don't have any classy shirts ." Mukti groaned  as she went through his closet to find a perfect shirt for him . Manik just shrugged at her and was settled on bed seeing each move his sister is doing .

" Okay , I found these three appropriate for tomorrow , choose one ." Mukti said placing the three sets on the bed . Manik looked at the sets and observed that  they were the clothes he rarely wore . He scrunched his nose and said " Why don't you choose one . " 

She gleamed in happiness and said " Okay so the middle one will look absolutely good on you , the pants and shirt will be a good combination for you . "  Manik heard her and then looked at the clothe set she was pointing . It was a combination of pure sky blue shirt with grey pants  . He looked at her and then at the set and just picked it up keeping at the other side telling he will not wear it . 

She huffed at him and then settled down on the bed and pointed at the set she kept on the left and with a smirk she said " This set is much vivacious { Vivacious - this word is mainly used for women , telling they are attractive } . It will look nice on you . " 

Manik nodded at her comment and picked the set and was going to keep it away refusing it , but it only made Mukti pout as she didn't like the set is choose hence she picked Lucy from the ground who was playing , and made him ran on the set Manik choose .