| N I N E |

Jealousy , A feeling of insecurity , fear but concern for the person you love the most . It may outburst as anger over someone , but it only happens when you truly love someone . 

***

It was night when Nandini was in her apartment talking with her parents on video call as they left to Pune after lunch . She was doing her work with listening her parents nonstop talks about Manik and his looks . 

" I think Dr. Manik is really good . " chirped her mom while Nandini just continued doing her work . 

" Look at him , he is so young and promising , with so handsome appearance . He was polite to both of , didn't he . " Pragya asked her husband while he nodded and then she looked at Nandini and said " You must think about him , he is very polite , and i think he will be a good boy..." 

Before Pragya could complete the word Nandini said " Mom , you are talking about him and all this since lunch and still you are continuing this . " She pouted at her parents and they chuckled at her and said  "  Nandu , i am just afraid that you will miss such a boy . " 

Her father gae her a nod and said " yeah yeah , your mom is correct . " 

" And by the way , now a days their are not so good men . " Pragya said and winked at Nandini while she just looked at her parents with open mouth seeing what they are talking . 

" By the way , i just broke up a week before and i am not in a mood of a relationship now ." Nandini said , her mother made a bad face and then said " You are wrong nandu , Doesn't everyone say 'the best way to forget a relationship is to start another . ' "

" Right right . " Abhishek said agreeing to pragya . 

" You should watch less romantic and happy every after drama's mom " Nandini said at her parents , and then continued " Okay that's it now , I am hanging up , I have work to do , good night . Love you . " she said and hanged up the call .

She looked at her blank sheets , and then at her phone , she picked up her phone and the first thing she did was open her whats app and saw Arayaman's chat still pinned on the top  , she clicked the chats and the last day they chated was long two weeks back , she sighed and opened the setting of his chat and then clicking on details she removed the pinned option from the chat and then going back to the chat screen she clicked his chats for a long time and saw option on the top screen of delete , taking a deep breath she clicked on delete button and then confirmed it to delete all the chats of Arayaman from her phone . 

She did and just kept her phone taking deep breath .  

----  

" So you got to know why Nandini is angry with you " Aliya asked arayaman , Arayaman had took Aliya out to a restaurant for breakfast and also to have a talk with her on the topic he just got to know yesterday . 

" yup . " Aryaman nodded at her and then she continued " So why is she angry . " Aliya asked . 

" Umm , she thought i was going to propose her . " Aryaman said while Aliya looked at him and said " So , Nandini thought you are going to propose her , but it turned out that you announced your ex-girlfriend being your company's spokesperson . "

" yeah . With everything that was going on , it was certain that she misunderstood . "  Aryaman said , sipping his juice , Aliya looked at him and asked " How did you get to know this . " 

Aryaman looked at her and said " Anuj told me about this , the change in decoration was assumed that i was going to propose . " 

Aliya made an ohh face and asked him " Do you still love her ? " Aryaman looked at her and in his low voice said " Off course . "