| T H I R T Y - T W O |

Never rush into falling in love, because love never runs out. 

Let love be the one to knock at your door. Besides true love is worth waiting for.

***

" I allowed you to eat fried chicken has already made me break one rule , but as your doctor , i can't let you eat the skin now . And once you became my girlfriend , i will decide what we eat ."  Manik said ,nearly chocking Nandini on her drink . 

" Dr. Manik , I repeat . I really don't want to be in a relationship right now . " She said taking the tissue as he offered her one . 

" Is .. Is it because I haven't reached the pinnacle { The most successful point } of my life ? " Manik asked her . 

" No it's not because of that , and more over Dr.Manik you are much successful . Beside that , why did you go through my Instagram posts ?  " She asked changing the topic as he is much successful , but she is not .    

" You said we don't know each other enough , So i just wanted to know you more . " he said . 

" So you have decided you want to have a relationship with me ? " She asked him . 

" Yeah , I love you . But my love for you has already became a disease  for me ,and you are suppose to cure it . " He said picking the next chicken wing and started to peel it , and started eating . 

" You are being unreasonable . " She said , but the pure confession he just said fluttered her heart  . 

" I am not , you either became my girlfriend or let me down . If you don't do either of them you are being irresponsible to me and my patients ." he said blackmailing a little .   

She looked at him with a shock faced and gulping the little chicken piece she said " How does our relationship affect your patients ? " 

 " Because I care about your decision and I always think that i don't force you , which may affect my concentration for my patients whom i operate . So if I do something wrong to them . Will you take the responsibility. " he said truly what he felt , though he was telling , he made notice that he didn't push her . It was much teasing but he can never force her like this . 

" You are so unreasonable today ." she said sipping her mock-tail . 

" That's fine , I have done talking , you continue to eat . " he said sipping water  . 

She huffed at him and pouted . She saw him removing the skin and eating the flesh himself and just an idea stricked in her and and she smirked .  

" So you want to know my answer ? " she asked smirking at him . He looked at her in shock and with a curious look . He didn't wanted a no , but he didn't want her to say yes because he forced her . 

She picked a chicken wing from the plate and placed it in her plate. He was looking at her with curious eyes , while she just pulled the fired skin from the wing and smirked at the piece she had in her hand and made Manik look at it by moving her hand infront of his eyes . She smirked at him and just moved her hand near her mouth and ate the skin and said " I am willful { stubborn } . I eat whatever I want . " 

 He though sighed that the answer was for his statement about controlling her habit but said " 100 grams of chicken has 134 kilo calories . 100 grams of chicken skin has 440 kilo calories .  The number of calories will rise to 600 in the high temperature frying . So if you wanna consume all this , you have to run for 2 and a half hours or climb stairs for 2 hours ."