| T W E N T Y - T H R E E |

One of the hardest lessons in life is let it go . Whether it's guilt , anger, love , love or betrayal . Change is never easy . We fight to hold on . We fight to let it go . 

***

Amigos Cafe 

Abhi tiredly removed the head of the chef and walked to the outer seating of the cafe to have a seat in the inflated costume , he sat down on the chair and huffed , he  wiped his forehead from the arm of the costume , he was tired working under the sun in that inflated costume , Manik chuckled at his best friend and moved near him and dropped a chilled pepsi can on his inflated stomach , Abhi felt the drop and looked at the can and immediately started to open it up , Manik chuckled and sat on the chair beside him .  

Manik saw him drinking the pepsi with a great relief , his best friend never fails to amuse him , after taking a large sip and gaining his breathe Abhi said " Where is Mukti Malhotra ? ... Mukti.. damn you come here , I want to see her now . How can she let me do this , it's so hot here , see my hair they are so sticky , I feel like I had a bath with sweat . "  

Manik chuckled at him and said " In contrast, I think this job is perfect for you ." and pocked his finger on the inflated costume stomach .

Abhi swatted his hand and said " Perfect for me , you are on her side , aren't you ? You  two are bullies ." 

" Okay okay , I surrender , I am simply making fun of you." Manik said chuckling .

" You.... Huh damn Why I am your best friend , god must be punishing me for some sins in my past life ." Abhi huffed in annoyance . And sipped the rest of the drink and started to get up when Manik pushed him back on the chair and said " I want to ask you something ." 

" What ? " Abhi asked him .

" Umm .. I cannot examine Nandini from now ." Manik said with a serious voice .

" What do you mean ? " Abhi asked him ,looking at his serious face he knew something must have happened . 

" Umm .. I didn't had the dare to see her ."  Manik said , Abhi looked at him in confusion and Manik drifted in the thoughts of that day when he had to examine Nandini  and said hat to Abhi , that day when Nandini was removing her shirt for the examination his hands were shivering , when she happened to unkook her bra , he immediately turned away not daring to look at her , When Nandini said she is ready for the examination , he fumbled at his words and turned around , he took slow steps towards her playing with his fingers , She was in the posture ready for the examination , Manik moved his hand to touch her breast but immediately moved his hand back  , and turned and said to put her clothes on and come out , he was fumbling on his words and moved out of the room . As he moved of the room he ran towards the mini fridge in his cabin and picked out a chilled water bottle and drank half of it in a go , calming his heartbeat  and also his emotions .    

" Woahhh , Woahhh ." Abhi said clapping his hands in excitement and happiness and showed thumbs up to him and Manik looked at him in confusion now .

" Congratulations Bro , finally a woman makes your system on fire ."  Abhi said with happiness .

" Woman ? Did it happen to you also . " Manik asked him .

" Me ? Never , I am much professional , i don't date my patients ." Abhi said chuckling  . 

Manik sighed at him , knowing he can't be serious even at any time , after few minute they heard a car horn infront of the entrance of the cafe , they saw someone getting out of the driver seat and opening the back door and bringing out a very large bouquet of flowers and kept it on the entrance of  the cafe at the side .