| S I X T Y - E I G H T |

" You make me happier than I ever thought I could be .

And if you let me , 

I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way . " 

* * *

Months passed with works in hand for both Nandini and Dr. Manik . Nandini was busy with the new stuffs and aesthetic she wanted to add in her store while on the other hand Manik was busy with some continuous surgery's and also with the breast cancer project he is working on . 

In this time span many things happened with the life of the duo like , Nandini really got attached with Meow Meow , but had to drop him in the animal care as she was not able to take her time out for him. She was working on the new stuff toys which were getting wide range of sells and popularity . 

In the past months , many things happened between Mukti and Abhimanyu , they had an fight , a terrific fight which made Mukti rethink about go behind him and hence making her self as a priority she stopped going behind Abhimanyu and started to focus more on the cafe which was slowly becoming one of the best place in the town . 

Abhimanyu on the other hand felt miserable due to the fight , he knew he was at fault about not opening up his feelings to Mukti , but he can't do that , he still thinks that he would not be good enough for her, but in other words he just need a nice slap to get things straight in his mind which he got as a senior doctor in his hospital named ' Harshad Saxena ' started showing interest in  Mukti which made Abhi to burn . 

Arayaman and Aliya too were no where near Nandini and Manik as they quite busy handling the issues with Affection , and also Anuj was strictly instructed by Arayaman that he should not meddle with his life and also with Nandini's , trying to bring the broken strings together . Which he after lots of struggle agreed not wanting to lose his job . 

Veebha on the other hand was planning to spend the months with Manik while they work on the project but it failed as one or the other time Nandini would be there with Manik , letting her burn in jealousy but it also made Manik to clear everything with Veebha that there is no scope of her and him in future so it's best if she stops trying any means . 

There were times when Veebha wanted to spend time with Manik alone , but Manik being Manik a whipped doctor for his girlfriend would bring her with him letting Veebha know he was taken . It didn't end well when Veebha once confronted Manik about why he can't love her , he has known her for longer time than Nandini , but Manik just stopped her letting her know that it was Nandini in her heart for a long time , a long time she even know , the small star that Nandini had given him in their childhood was a evidence that he had loved her for so long , even if they were children . 

Nandini who was about to enter the room in which Manik and Veebha were discussing heard all this but still was confused about when she met Manik before . She asked him countless time but he brushed it away saying he would tell her when the time would be right , which just made her roll her eyes . 

She felt like , Mukti's romance classes for her brother made him much cocky as he literally had drank all the romantic novels , movies and tapes Mukti had provided him to impress Nandini . Which though worked out well but in the end some lines Manik used made her cringe adorably, while for some she herself told him not to use them ever again .   

Manik and Nandini's relationship in these months grew with great possibilities . They would eventually stay at each others house for weekends , working and off course Nandini and Mukti ganging up against Manik  , but it was always Manik who had an upper hand in between the duo .  Luci the cat , who was loved by Nandini and Mukti would just feel to tease Manik with his masters who always cooed at his presence .