| E I G H T |

Family , that stays together , lives together , teases together and loves together is the perfect family .

***

Manik got up from his seat and moved towards his room .

And moved towards the side table near the bed , on which a photo of him , Mukti and his mom was their , and also the star stuff toy and also the monster toy given by Nandini

And moved towards the side table near the bed , on which a photo of him , Mukti and his mom was their , and also the star stuff toy and also the monster toy given by Nandini . 

Manik picked up the stuff star toy in his hand and got settled on his bed , looking intently at the star which got him a flashback

Manik picked up the stuff star toy in his hand and got settled on his bed , looking intently at the star which got him a flashback . 

It was a rainy day , the place was full silent , the only little noise was of sobbing and cries , the dead silence of the area was indicating that the place was a graveyard .

There were flowers , wreath  over a grave on which a name was inscribed on the stone which was " Shalini Malhotra " . A small girl of nearly 5 years was crying with her brother standing by her side holding an umbrella over her , he was nearly 7 years , his face was too stained with tear marks . But he was having a firm posture and determination and also a different type of frustration and anger . 

Praying over the grave , the people over their stayed in silence , the man who was straight infront of the grave looked over the kids , the girl who was so engrossed in crying didn't notice it , but the boy did and gave a dead stare to the man , due to which the man's eyes showed a little guiltiness . The boy didn't said any anything to him and just handed the umbrella and moved out of the umbrella  getting drench in rain .    

The man looked at him going out of the graveyard getting drenched , while the girl was only crying looking at the grave . 

Manik came out of the flashback , and held the star tightly and went again into the memory lane which was his memory only . 

The small him , was walking in the rain getting out of the graveyard , with a lost mind , he didn't even noticed when he came walking on road and the traffic signal too turned to green . He was walking on the road when he felt a sudden pull on his hand prevented him from getting hit by a passing car .