| T W E N T Y - T W O |

Every girl needs a guy Best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she will never never smile again. 

***

Mumbai's night life is totally  different from it's day life , clubs , pubs, disco were all busy . Abhi too entered a club , after a tiring day in his hospital . He entered the club and soon the loud music played by the dj hit his eardrums and the strong smell of alcohol reached his nostrils , he smiled and moving a little the music , he moved towards the bar counter . He settled down on the bar stool and enjoyed the music and signaled the bar tender to take his order . 

" So what for today ? Mocktails , cocktails or vodka ? " the bartender asked him , Abhi thought for a while and said "I just want a drink , So Any new mocktails ? " 

" Ohh one is new , do you want that ? " the bar tender asked him . 

"Is it alcohol free ? What is it's name ? " Abhi asked him . 

"Yaa it is , Honey Berry Kombucha Smash "he replied . 

" Good , I will have it ." he said and turned to see people dancing , the bar tender after a few minutes gave him the drink , Abhi picked the glass and sipped it . He started enjoying his drink , when a lady in absolutely short black dress reached the bar counter  looking at him and got settled on the next bar stool near Abhi , and looked at him with seduction . 

Abhi saw her settled , but just let it pass by , while the lady  settled beside was just looking at him , Abhi felt his gaze and was uncomfortable so he was going to move from there when the lady held his hand and said " Ahh , what ? Don't tell me you forgot me ? " 

Abhi looked at the lady for few seconds and said "Lisa ? " he asked , the lady smiled and nodded at him , Abhi kept his drink at the side and said " You don't look like you tonight " and gestured at her , She chuckled and gave a light smack at his shoulder and asked " ohh , by the way , I have just one question for you tonight , Are you free now ? " She said leaning forward towards him , showing him the ample amount of her chest , Abhi moved back and said " Lisa , we are just friends . And Besides that I already have a girlfriend ." 

----

Veebha was looking outside her cabin window looking at the night life of Mumbai .  Her trance was broken hearing her phone buzz , she took her phone out and saw it was ' Abhi ' who was calling her . She picked the call " Hello ." 

" Vibha , Hashh you picked , it's urgent , can you help me a little ? " Abhi asked her over the call , Vibha could her the loud noise of the club and she well know him that he must have gone to a club and invited trouble to himself . 

" You solve your problem yourself as you brought it to you . I am on duty ."  And she hanged the call before Abhi could explain himself .  While Vibha was just thinking about the whole conversation she had with Nandini , she was feeling they are more than friends which she can't accept even too an ounce .  

----

Amigos Cafe 

Mukti was in the cafe preparing the last minute activities for her cafe opening  which is just 2 days after , She had two interns who were going to help her in the cafe , they were college dropped out who meet mukti when she was in delhi and they needed job so Mukti callled them saying she have this job for them , they were a young couple , both were orphan and needed to do something for their living .  

" Boss , this is too small . " The boy , Sameer said as he had wore the pickachu chef inflated costume which he had to wear on the opening to attract people . He was looking at the shelve were short and didn't even reached his wrist . Sanjana who was standing beside him was chuckling at him and said " It's because you are tall . "