| S I X T Y - T W O |

After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul's indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.

***

Mumbai was having it's one of the worst downpour , when Manik and Abhimanyu left the gym . Abhi moved towards his car , well as Manik already got in his car , and left the gym , thinking to meet his sister soon . 

As Abhi saw Manik leaving the parking lot , he sighed and remembered what Manik told him about Mukti , he sighed and pulled out his phone from his jeans pocket . He dialed Mukti's number but it didn't even ranged once as he hanged it . He don't know why but he was not able to cope up with Mukti, the feelings of him liking her were always surfacing in his heart . 

Sighing he was going to open his car's door , when his phone rang . He looked at the caller id and noticed it was from his hospital and hence he picked it up . 

" Hello ." He greeted the person . 

" Doctor Abhimanyu , are you going on a date today ?"  the caller asked , abhi frowned at the question but the caller continued " Someone has been waiting for you at the door for a long time. "

" No , I am not . Umm What does the person look like ? " Abhi asked the caller clearly knowing he was not going on any date today . 

" It's the same girl who keeps coming to our hospital to meet you . It's raining heavily here , I don't think she is going to leave .  " The caller said , and it was like a breath hitched for Abhimanyu . 

Mukti was near his hospital under the downpour . He took a deep intake of breath and said " Okay , I will see . " And he hanged the call . He got inside the car drove it out of the parking lot . 

----

Mukti was settled near the pavement drowned in the rain , she had crossed her arms around her knees which where closed near her chest . Her cheek were damned with her tears as she looked at the lonely street which was drowned in rain . 

She was shivering due to cold and all the things and talk she had with her brother rewidened in her mind .  Abhi soon reached near the hospital and parked his car in the pavement , where he saw the worst sight he ought to see , His mukti was a crying mess under the rain . He had never seen Mukti so miserable even when he rejects her , but looking at her like this his heart just broke into pieces .

Pal Bhar Thahar Jao,

Dil Ye Sambhal Jaye,Kaise Tumhe Roka Karoon,
Meri Taraf Ata,Har Gham Phisal Jaye
Ankhon Mein Tum Ko Bharoon,
Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karun,
Agar Tum Saath Ho,
Agar Tum Saath Ho.

He moved near her , and as seeing him near her , Mukti looked up only to stare in Abhi's eyes . She stubbled on her feet as she got up and in an instance she just crashed her body in his in a hug . 

Behti Rehti, Neharein Nadiya Si,
Teri Duniya Mein, Meri Duniya Hai,

Teri Chahaton Mein,
Main Dhal Jati Hoon,
Teri Aadaton Mein,
Agar Tum Saath Ho.

Abhi was in shock due to the sudden hug , but his heart broke hearing her little sobs , conflicting with his brain he wrapped his arm around her frame and hugged her consoling her . He caressed her wet hair , trying to make her stop sobbing . Feeling like an eternity , she calmed a bit and Abhi made her settled in the passenger seat .