|S I X T Y - S I X |

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

***

Madhyam Singhania's  Studio 

Manik waited leaning over his car for Nandini to finish her interview . He was noticing the details of the building when he saw Nandini walking outside the main door with a small smile . He smiled at her and stood straight and asked as she came infront of him " How was it ? " 

" It was nice , I never excepted that Mr. Madhyam can be so much talkative , he is such a great person that truly inspires everyone ." She spoke with a smile , Manik looked at her with raised eyebrow , as he noticed that something was not right . She was beaming with happiness when she left for the interview but now her smile was not even reaching till her eyes . But letting that fact slide a bit he decided to make her smile fully and hence she said " You speak so highly about him in the first meet only . " 

Nandini looked at him as he spoke this and noticed his expressions as he was looking at the main gate she exited from with a pout as if complaining about Madhyam . She beamed with happiness seeing his jealous frame and poked her finger in his stomach speaking " You are jealous. " 

He looked at her with a what-ever expressions which only made her chuckle , she moved near him and surprising him she wrapped her arms on his torso side hugging him and keeping her head on his chest and spoke " Take it easy , I just adore his work nothing else .  You are my one and only love. " 

Manik smiled at her words and wrapped his left hand on her lower back while using his other hand to push her hair strand behind her ear and asked " What happened with the cooperation ? " 

As she listened his question her smile dropped and she said " I denied . " 

" Why ? "  He asked her , he knew her excitement to work with her idol but denying the offer was not something she would do . 

" Mr. Singhania wanted to establish Monster Mani as a star product of his company but i didn't want it , so I denied . "  She mumbled , but it just confused Manik , he was going to ask her but she continued " Monster Mani is something that I made for you , thinking about you , it was never a product to be sold , it is just for you and me . It's the symbol of how important place you started to hold in my life and i never want to expose it infront of the world and hence I stopped selling them too . " 

 Manik smiled at her pure confession and just ruffled her hair saying " So if Monster Mani is just for us , what are you going to sell now ? " 

She parted a bit from the hug and pouted saying " I don't know . "  Manik chuckled at her pout and pecked her forehead saying " Then let's find an inspiration for you . " 

She bobbed her head with a smile making him chuckle as they both sat in the car making a way to find some inspiration for Nandini . 

----

Affection : Expression Of Love 

 Arayman was settled in cabin , scrolling down the post of Nandini's instagram where she uploaded the comics of Monster Mani . He was chuckling looking at the designs that he didn't even felt someone entering the cabin  till he heard " What's so funny ? " 

 He straighten up his posture and noticed Aliya coming in with a smile on her face . He looked at her and gave a small smile speaking  " Nandini's Post . "