| S I X T Y |

" A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself —

 to laugh with me, but never at me,

 to cry with me, but never because of me, 

 to love life, to love himself, to love being loved.

 Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart. "

***

It was a bright new day for the new couple in the town . After confessing out their feeling and agreeing to make it official Manik and Nandini were truly became the idol couple . They kept a perfect balance of their personal as well as professional life . 

Right now Manik and Nandini were walking to Manik's house as Nandini wanted to visit Mukti and after a long time she got free and hence she can't loose this opportunity . 

They were walking hand in hand talking about something , which more looked like Manik was telling her something while she was giggling about it . Her giggles stopped as she looked at the person who was looking like waiting for Manik infront his house . 

" Dr. Vibha " Nandini called out her name looking at her , while Vibha glanced at them with curious look . As they both were standing close holding hands , was just burning her insides.

 " Why are you here ? " Manik asked her , he had taken an off from the hospital to spend time with Nandini and didn't expected Vibha to be standing right infront of his house . 

" I have to talk about something with you Manik , alone . " Vibha said gazing their enclosed hands . Manik looked at her with a raised eyebrow while Nandini noticed her gaze on their hands so she just said " Umm , I will go and see Mukti . " 

Manik nodded at Nandini and pulled out the keys of the house from his pocket , as he had an idea Mukti would be sleeping in her room . He passed the keys to Nandini and said " Mukti must be in her room . "

Nandini nodded at him , while he removed his hand from her grip and gave a light push on her lower back as she moved forward . They looked Nandini moving towards the house , when Manik attention shifted to Vibha and pushing his hands inside his trousers pocket he asked " So , what it is ? " 

" It's the same thing I told you before . " Vibha said looking at him . 

" And I said I would not go ." Manik replied with a stern voice . He will never go to his parents house , especially if it's an occasion . 

" Come on Manik , He is you father . You can't live all the life keeping grudges on him . " Vibha told him .    

Manik just looked away not answering her . She sighed at him and continued saying " I heard my father saying that Raj Uncle hasn't been well lately . No matter what happened before , he is an old man now . As a son , should you atleast visit him and wish him on his birthday . "

It was his father's birthday in the two days and from past few days Neyonika with Vibha was trying to get Manik to come in the house to at least wish his father and have lunch with him , but Manik was persistent to not go there. 

" I said I would not go . You don't need to persuade me more , even if it's for someone else . I have my girlfriend waiting for me inside , we will talk about this later . " He said with a dead pan voice and started moving inside while Vibha just looked at him in shock , thinking ' did he just said girlfriend . '