| T H I R T Y - S I X |

It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock,

 than to fall in love with someone who doesn't know what they mean to you.

***

Affection : Expression Of Love 

" Boss " Anuj called Aryaman , going through some files . Aryaman looked at him with the whiskey in his hand as he poured down one peg for himself .    

" As you told I found two candidates  who are willing to have a job in our company . I have gone through their profile but you have a look too . " Anuj said and passed the forms of two candidates with their portfolios attached .  Aryaman got settled on the couch and placed the bottle and glass on the table and took the file from Anuj . 

" I am available after 1:30 pm , Ask these candidates to come for the interview for my assistant  . I will do their interview myself ." Aryaman said while Anuj looked at him.

" We are not waiting for Nandini ? " Anuj asked him . 

 Aryaman sighed at his question and said " Nandini has her own business now . She won't come back . " 

" I feel that you two are just bickering over a small topic . She will come back sooner or later . And I feel that , only with you and her , Our company will be complete . " Anuj said telling his boss how much important Nandini is . 

Aryaman raised his eyebrow at him and said " So According to you , If Nandini doesn't come back , Our company will be incomplete ." 

" No , I feel you two make a perfect match . Not only me , our staff thinks too . " Anuj said .

" I said you to the previous time too , Affection doesn't belong to one person . You should get used to it . " He said making Anuj sigh . 

" then why do you drink so much everyday ? " Anuj mumbled and then he realized what he said . Aryaman looked at him as he had the glass in his hand . 

" Ahh .. I have lots of work to do , I will leave . " he said hesitantly and left his cabin .   While Aryaman just gulped down the whiskey . 

----

Malhotra's Apartment 

It was late night , Manik was settled on the couch reading a magazine after having dinner , while his sister was keep on observing the thing her brother is doing after Nandini had left. 

She cradled Lucy in her arms and moved near Manik and with a smirk and asked " How are you going to repay me bro? " 

Manik heard what Mukti said but didn't answer anything to her which just made her pout and she said " Don't pretend to be a deaf bro ." 

" I won't ask the interest of the loan you took from me for the cafe . " Manik said without any expression , she frowned at him and let Lucy go down and sat on the couch beside Manik mumbling " Mean " to him . 

She picked her phone from the table and searched for the thing she needed . Getting the thing she needed her eyes lit up and she looked at his brother and gave him a cheeky smile and said " By the way , I have another gift for you . " 

Saying she showed him her phone which had gallery open and it showed him the photo of Nandini's sketches with mukti secretly captured .  Manik had a looked at her phone and to see the thing clearly he was going to take her phone in his hand when Mukti pulled her phone back .