| F I F T Y - S I X |

I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now,

And yet I know I will tomorrow.

***

Aurora Healthcare

A new morning let new happiness slide in the life of Manik and Nandini . Manik was right now waiting outside the hospital waiting for Nandini to arrive . He was finally back in the hospital cancelling his leave as his girlfriend just proved his innocence to the world . 

He though wanted to be on leave and spend time with Nandini , but she told him that his patients need him more for this time and hence agreeing to her he cancelled his leave . Pacing infront of the hospital entrance in a white shirt with black trousers , he though nearly attracted half of the female populations attention , but the girl he was waiting for still didn't arrive . 

Nandini walked near the hospital entrance in her blue cut shoulder jumpsuit , leaving her hair open that flew with the light breeze .

She reached near Manik as he looked at her and smiled . She smiled back at him and asked " Why are you waiting here ?" 

He shrugged at her question and gave her a straight reply " I wanted to see you as soon as possible . " 

She turned pink at her comment while he just chuckled lightly as how she reacts each time he say something like this . He held her hand in his and said " Let's go ." 

Saying this , he started walking with Nandini's palm in his hand , like he was showing the world that the girl right beside him belonged to him . The hospital was a little calm after Manik's ficaso , just warmed up again as they saw ' The Dr. Manik ' who just ignore girls flirty remarks is right now walking inside the hospital with a girl beside him , telling that she is his girlfriend . 

The other doctors and staff greeted Manik with a smile and also notice Nandini beside him . While Nandini was just feeling shy as all the eyes in the hospital were on them . 

She looked at him and noticed he seriously had a silly goofy grin plastered on his lips like he achieved all the things he needed and hence pulling his arm a little down she whispered to him " What are you up to ? " 

He just chuckled at her question and they walked up to the reception . As they reached the reception both of them noticed the board which tells the number of patients appointment  the doctor have that day . They smiled as the number of appointments infront of Manik's name where back to there numbers not like yesterday where his appointments were shifted . 

Seeing the things getting back to track they walked towards Manik's cabin . Nandini got settled in the chair infront of Manik's desk , while he went to get prepared for the shift . Not being able to handle the curiosity , Nandini said to him " Now you can finally tell me that you asked me to come to the hospital early in the morning so that you can hold my hand and walk around with me ? "