| F I F T Y - O N E |

You can run away from love but it'll find you and make you fall into it.

***

The confession of love just bloomed the relationship between the two souls . The happiness , love and purity that the two souls were out of the world . Nandini was looking at Manik's eyes and it was like she was reading his soul from them . While Manik was just observing her face to feel that all the moment that just happened few minutes ago was truly real and not his dream . 

They both were still laid on the mat with Manik slightly hovered over her . Feeling everything real his smile was in no mood to die or ever stop the moment , but how can someone let him enjoy his moment in peace . 

They both were have an eyelock when Manik's phone rang . He made an irritating face hearing the ring while Nandini just chuckled lightly looking at his irritated face and told him " Answer the phone . " 

With a sigh he nodded and got up straight to answer the call , while she too got up and straighten her dress  properly and also patting her cheeks lightly to calm the burning sensation due to continuous blushing .    

" Hello , What's the matter ? " Manik asked as soon as he answered the call . 

" Mukti's didn't came back till now . " he shouted as soon as he registered the callers speech . 

Nandini looked at him shock and tensed face , he too looked at her and immediately told the caller that they will come there soon . 

They both walked out of the date place hand in hand with much tensed face . They were too finding Mukti on their way back to the beach but getting their hope downs they ran to the beach only to find Sameer and Sanjana pacing with a tensed face . 

Sameer looked at them coming and asked " You finally came back . Did you saw boss? " 

" No , we haven't . Did you called her ? " Manik said with a tensed face . 

" Boss's phone has been out of service . Dr.Abhimanyu too went to find her into the forest . " Sanjana said while Sameer again tried to call Mukti . 

" Okay let's spilt up and find her . Sameer you go and look at the hotel . I will go by the lake ." Manik said, Sameer nodded at him . 

" I will come with you . " Nandini said , Manik looked at her and said " No , you stay with Sanjana here , If Mukti comes back call us . " Nandini nodded at him and patting her hair he left to the lake side while Sameer to the hotel . 

----

 " Mukti ..." 

" Mukti..." 

Abhi shouted Mukti's name as he search her inside the forest . He was much tensed as he had searched the half of the forest till now . Shouting her name each seconds and not getting any reply he felt his heart dropped every seconds . 

" Mukti , Can you hear me ? "

" Mukti .. " 

He shouted again and ran towards the other side ducking and avoiding the branches of the tree . 

" Mukti .. " 

He shouted again , and his heartbeat got a relief as he heard a reply by her .

" Abhimanyu , I am here . " he heard her reply and getting his heartbeat calm he ran towards the sound of her voice . He ran towards the voice as she kept calling his name . Reaching the source of the voice and saw her settled on a rock with a pained expression .