| F O U R T E E N |

Meeting the love from past life , is the Sign of new beginnings. 

***

Amigos Cafe

" Fine . i will find sometime to go to the hospital . " Nandini said to Mukti , and she gave her a sheepish smile making Nandini sigh , but soon her concentration shifted to the amazing cafe , mukti set up ,  She started moving from her place admiring the beauty of the cafe as it was so white , with the tables for two arranged on the left side with colours contrasting the wall colours and  large Sofas facing each other with center table on the right side near the window pane , giving the exact view of outside .  

The main serving platform or known counter was pure marble white , with all the necessary appliances spread out to be installed , there were wooden shelves diving the space to enter and the sittings .

She had a different smile looking at the place and she said " Mukti , You made this place so beautiful . " Mukti smiled at her comment and then something clicked and she ran to her and said " Let me show you upstairs . Let's go . " 

Mukti said and ran upstairs with Nandini's arm in her hand , they reached the first floor , it was an open space , with wooden tilling , and marble finish walls , and after a  small walk from stairs to the required open space where nandini will be working . 

" Look , this area belongs to you . You can decorate it yourself " Mukti said showing her the area , She gleamed in happiness looking around the area and said " I have to design  it nicely . " She paused a bit and looked at her and said " Mukti , I will pay my rent in few days . " Mukti chuckled at her and side hugged her and said " It's fine , Lets talk about it later .  We will be family " 

" Huh " Nandini looked at mukti , in confusion about what she is talking about , mukti stifled her chuckle and held her hand and said " Let's go . "  And started bringing her downstairs . 

" Let's have a taste of my new coffee . " Mukti said , but nandini made a sorry face and said " Sorry , but i can't , My parents are going to come to my place for dinner . I have to go to supermarket . " 

" Fine , you can taste it when you are free . " Mukti said with a bad face , as she didn't felt that nandini should go but smiled at her , and both bid bye to each other . 

Mukti smiling went back to the table where she saw her brother's coffee cup and Nandini's cup , she picked both of them and kept extremely close to each other and said " You both are made for each other . " And chuckled at herself . 

Nandini walked down the street ,her arm was sore due to the box she picked so she was relaxing her muscles by shrugging her arm , she needed to walk down the lane towards the grocery shop , as she was walking , the clouds thundered , indicating that it will rain soon , and as Nandini looked up at the sky , and forwarded her palm open a little rain drop felt on her palm and she scowled saying " No way " and soon enough clouds thundered and it started down pouring , Nandini looked at the rain but immediately put her bag over her head preventing from rain and ran to the nearest store to find shelter .