| T E N |

Sometime its more important to give a person a piece of advice rather than sympathy to make them stronger to face their past .

***

" Drink this you will feel relaxed ." Manik said forwarding Nandini a water bottle and also adding glucose powder in it , Nandini looked at him and then at the bottle and got it and with her low teary voice she said " I am sorry . " 

They were sitting on a bench which was infront of a grocery store . There was silence for a few seconds when Manik couldn't hold back so he started speaking .

" Why don't you fight back ? You are the one who is being bullied  . Why do you still put up with that . " Manik asked her but she didn't responded any thing , so he continued saying with his serious tone " Do you know that , there is only a small mass at the initial stage of breast cancer ? "  Nandini looked at him in shock and said " I don't know " 

" Breast masses are actually quite common . Most of the times you won't feel any pain . So people would ignore them . When they couldn't stand the pain and go to hospital to take the examination , they all find that they are already in the final stage . They have to cut their breast to stay alive . I never thought patience is a virtue .On the contrary , from the aspects from medical science , the reason why people is because of environmental and  physiological pressure . So if this happens again , you should fight back without any hesitation " Manik said to her . 

" Dr . Manik  . Are you teaching me to meet violence with violence ?  You are a doctor " Nandini said to him looking at him . 

" I am only responsible for my patients . I don't care about other people " he said sternly , Nandini looked at him and he continued saying " Especially those people who disturb my patients to recover  from the surgery . " 

" I don't know why , I know you are kidding , but still i am very touched " She said looking at him . 

" Who said I am kidding . " Manik said smirking at her , Nandini looked at him in shock but didn't said anything while Manik said " It's  late , I will go home now , you should go home  too . Have a good rest ." 

He said and got up from the bench and started leaving while nandini just looked at him going away , manik turned back at her and Nandini immediately turned to her head to the other side not wanting to be get caught for staring him and looked at the water bottle in her hand and smiled a little at his words . 

----       

It was late night , Nandini was working on her stuff toys , when the white wedding dress which was still kept in the living room  caught her attention , she got up from her seat and went near it and stood infront of the the mannequin and just picked it up and went to keep it in her bedroom . After keeping it their she came down and sat down on her couch watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. on her tv and chuckling at he scenes . It was break when an advertisement where a boy was proposing his girl and confessing his love to her , She remembered the whole proposal incident which happened in the morning ,  and that brought tears in her eyes , but before the tear could fall or she could concentrate over the ad more , the message notification caught her attention . She wiped her cheek and picked her phone and an new whats App message that too from an unknown number , she didn't knew who the person was so the first thing she did was to check the number on truecaller , she didn't even saw the profile picture just checked the number . And was shocked to see that the number was of none other than Manik Malhotra . She was shocked as how he got her mobile number but remembering mukti she chuckled and saved his number and then viewed his message .