| T W E N T Y - O N E |

I found Love in the space between two relationships . That's when I realized , love cannot be caged within labels , it can only be felt . 

***

Aurora Healthcare

The morning next day was very calm and soothing , In the Aurora Healthcare the case was too same ,In Manik's cabin the scene was same to , Neha was moving from her table after cleaning Manik's table ,placing the files perfectly for Manik , while Ajay was settled on his chair eating his breakfast in a super fast speed , Neha chuckled at him and said " Slow down , Dr. Manik won't come to the hospital today . We don't need to be in hurry ." And gave him her water bottle . 

" Thanks " he said took the bottle in his hand and just stuffed his half sandwich in his mouth , and just in a nano second Manik entered his cabin opening the door greeting them " Morning. "

Neha and Ajay stood shock looking at him with wide eyes , the water bottle just rolled on the floor , Manik looked at them they were standing looking at him with wide eyes , while Ajay's mouth was stuffed with food , Manik saw the bottle and moved near it and picked it up and forwarded it to Ajay saying " Take your time." 

Both looked at him in shock again , is he the same Manik who used to shout at them at their every carelessness , Manik shook the bottle to garb their attention so that they take it . Ajay took the bottle and stil with the stuff mouth said " Thanks ."

Manik moved towards his desk , when Neha said " Dr. Manik , I remember you were not going to come to hospital today . "   

Ajay coughed listening her straight forward question at Manik , Manik picked his file and said " There is nothing to do at home , Is the patient in Bed 5 recovered  now . " 

" She is still in the ICU ." Ajay said with the food inside so his voice came as wobbled .  

Manik nodded and said " So she is still our patient , so you need to pay close attention to her recovery . Do you hear me ?" both nodded at him . Manik picked the file and started moving near the door saying " And after your meal , go to ICU and check the patient ." and left his cabin . 

Ajay hiccuped looking at his behavior and his sandwich chocked in his throat . Neha looked at him and said " Was that really Dr. Manik ? " 

" I am not sure ." Ajay said chewing the food . 

" Neha " She heard Manik calling her from outside , she immediately shouted " Yes "  and ran towards him while Ajay kept digesting the shock as well as the sandwich . 

----

 Nandini was packing the packages with the toy stuffs which she had to deliver today , she was finishing this stuff when she heard a ping on her laptop , she went to her desk where the laptop was ,and saw that there was a notification on her online page where she sell the stuff toys , she opened the message box and saw that it was the message from the recent customer whom she is going to send the toys just now .  

" Hello , have my goods delivered ? " 

" The package is about to be sent off to deliver ." Nandini replied her .

"Well can I cancel the order ? "

" Why ? "  She replied in a shock .

" I have found something better in other shops . So I already placed order there . "

" But the goods is already  about to be delivered , and they are customized . If you don't want them who should I sell them to ? "Nandini pouted looking at the message and replied her .