| O N E |

Falling for someone at first sight may be imaginary and delusion. But being sure they are the one for you will be perfect forever.

***

" Open up your shirt " A husky manly voice reverberated in the cabin, making the girl shiver down her spine.

The man who said this continued to put on sterilized gloves in his hands . After a brief pause from his side he again said " Open up your bra too "

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves down the girl started buttoning down her shirt. Her fingers were trembling due to nervousness and fear. Letting her final button down she sighed and dropped down her shirt on the bench she was sitting on which was cladded in white sheets.
Again controlling her nerves she fidgeted at her bra hooks, but pulled them out and placed the piece of cloth near her shirt.

She covered her bosoms with her arms around them and nervously looked at the man who was going through something she don't know , so she shifted her gaze from the man towards the room she was settled in .

It was a white and blue themed room , with a bed on which she was settled , a side table on the right side of the bed which was having various equipment which are used for checkup and the man was standing there only . The other side was a washbowl , and then there was a curtain which separates the bed compartment and the main room .

Her thoughts were broken when the man stood up infront of her

Her thoughts were broken when the man stood up infront of her .

" Remove your hands ." The man said in his husky voice . She looked at him , her eyes met his , which were so captivating which held her to not to remove her gaze from him . Not seeing her responding he cleared his throat to grab her attention , she shuffled and raised her eyebrows asking what .

" your hands . " He said pointing at her hands , she nervously looked away and removed her hands exposing her bosoms to him , he looked at her and blinked her eyes to make her calm which somewhat helped her , she kept her hands on the sides of waist .

" Release your breath, calm yourself down . " He said , and she realized that she was holding her breath making herself uncomfortable , she released her breath and calmed herself while he just continued for what he was standing there .

He then moved his hands over her left bosom and touched it below her collar bone near her bosom lining .

" Is it painful here . " He asked , his voice made her look at him and then downwards and nodded her head in a 'No' , for which he gave a slight nod and then started pressing a few more points to see if there was any pain in that area .

She was just nodding in no and she was looking here and there to divert her mind from the sensation of his touch which she was feeling . Her gaze shifted to his Id card which was dangling over his coat pocket .